Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way things are going at the moment being 8 points clear after 11 games - Dreamland I know- there is a possibility we can get say 6 more points more than the others in each of the next two blocks of 11 we could be 20 points clear by game 33 and champions, this will give plenty of games to give the young lads a run of games rather than 1 here and there, then they can show what they are about.
We have a special team at the moment and so close to showing the football world we are winners playing fantastic football, I can't see this nervousness that every game is a banana skin, no disrespect but we should be confident against every domestic side, get nervous against the best in Europe but start enjoying the ride- special times

The league game at Leicester is not the time to give the likes of Tosin Adarabioyo and Phil Foden game time when need to win as many game as possible. If we want to win the premiership title. If we want to give them some game time the ideal time would be the cup game at the same venue, when Pep can give them some game time. hopefully vinny will be able to play along side Tosin with Phil given a game in midfield along side 1 of the Silva's to bring him along.

Premiership ?

We do not play Rugby or play in Scotland.
Thought only Alan Brazil called it that.

The way things are going at the moment being 8 points clear after 11 games - Dreamland I know- there is a possibility we can get say 6 more points more than the others in each of the next two blocks of 11 we could be 20 points clear by game 33 and champions, this will give plenty of games to give the young lads a run of games rather than 1 here and there, then they can show what they are about.
We have a special team at the moment and so close to showing the football world we are winners playing fantastic football, I can't see this nervousness that every game is a banana skin, no disrespect but we should be confident against every domestic side, get nervous against the best in Europe but start enjoying the ride- special times
Please take the pills nurse has given you, if you have then get me some.

With those recent comments from Vinny I wonder whether he will get the nod.

It will either be this game or the Feyenoord one.

With all due respect to Mangala, I really do not want him to play on Saturday.

Need about 60 points from the remaining 27 games, even with our eventual dip (according to many rag sources) we should be able to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.