Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we can get Sanchez in the January window. An injury to either Jesus or Aguero will leave us in big trouble.

Doesn't it just leave us in the exact same amount of trouble as everyone else if one of their strikers get injured?

There seems to be this prevailing idea that were particularly vulnerable at striker, but we're actually much better equipped than Chelsea, United, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal, Barcelona, Bayern and Madrid.

Suarez gets injured and Barca are relying on Alcacer.

As Lewandowski has been complaining about recently, Bayern have no back up at all as Muller isn't a proper striker and is already playing.

Madrid lose Benzema and they're relying on Borja Majoral to play every week.

You already know the domestic rivals don't have any one of Jesus' quality if they lose their main striker.

It's just how football is, you get a 25 man squad so if you lose a player in a key position you'll always be relying on the backup.

Last edited:
Doesn't it just leave us in the exact same amount of trouble as everyone else if one of their strikers get injured?

There seems to be this prevailing idea that were particularly vulnerable at striker, but we're actually much better equipped than Chelsea, United, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal, Barcelona, Bayern and Madrid.

We can’t take the chance for me we have to win the league this season to establish our selves as the best team in premier league in the last 10 years we might be now but think Chelsea might just take that accolade.

We can’t take the chance for me we have to win the league this season to establish our selves as the best team in premier league in the last 10 years we might be now but think Chelsea might just take that accolade.
I was thinking this the other day. It's almost certainly going to be us or Chelsea, but like you, as things stand, they just edge it, even though they've had a couple of shocking seasons within that time.

We are much more vulnerable at CB, CDM and LB.

So I assume you're saying we need to sign 4 players in January? Because if relying on our current 5 forwards is a risk, you must be terrified of the fact that if Delph, Stones, Otamendi Or Fernandinho go down we have nowhere near the level or amount of cover that we do up front.

We are much more vulnerable at CB, CDM and LB.

So I assume you're saying we need to sign 4 players in January? Because if relying on our current 5 forwards is a risk, you must be terrified of the fact that if Delph, Stones, Otamendi Or Fernandinho go down we have nowhere near the level or amount of cover that we do up front.

That’s a fair point and we will go out and buy a centre back in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.