Talksport

Just heard a little coming home early this morning .....two bitter presenters admittedly utd fans .....the pain and anguish denial all on the radio was plain to hear but trying to convince themselves and listeners plus mentioning stats of utds youth policy breaking all records since the 30s ie rashford woah....i thought how proud they must be...
"I like lukaku"....presenter repeats himself twice .....but he daren't admit he's gash "It's the lack of service" he continues twice repeated again .....beautiful moment ....then I turned it off ....

Anyone else hear Jim White then telling Yorke, "Ive got a line into Ellis Short I will make sure to put a word in for you" ahaha what a dickhead.

Anyone else hear Jim White then telling Yorke, "Ive got a line into Ellis Short I will make sure to put a word in for you" ahaha what a dickhead.
. The tosser white has a personal line to every fecker. Everyone he interviews are top top guys. He is just a cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.