International Matches | November 9th - 16th

If that had been a competitive game we’d have a lot more first team regulars, instead we had a youth team play pretty well and create chances against Brazil.
Let’s face it, doesn’t matter who players are, who the manager is and even our performances - they’re always going to get slagged off - it’s our English mentality
so if it's a competitive game and say 6 first team players are injured who are going to step in. That was the first game I have watched in years and god it was shite. Southgate trying to be pep my arse. So many players were shit. Dier by name, hart totally shit at trying to play out from the back. Rashford is total wank,in fact Andy Carroll could run at defenses and score more. Why the fook does he take all the set pieces, has he got a Harry Kane video. As for linguard, the only time he should wear a England shirt is if he was in the stands. Don't get me started on birdshot gob.. yes England have got 2 results but come the tournaments they are going to get their arses well and truly. Oh and why did all wembley wank off when Rashford touched the ball. Cockney red wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.