Ditching Sky

Log into your Sky account when it`s don to the last 4-5 days, they will make offers, pretty much guarenteed of that.

They offered me 50% off, i accidentely clicked it. I then called Sky and told them to make sure it didnt go through and i was just being nosey at the deal, they then offered me 60% off, for the lot in HD,to be fair that`s a great deal and i snatched their hands off.
Cheers for that mate i’ll wait few weeks & see if or what they offer me?, dont get me wrong i think the sky q is amazing i just hate paying £120 per month for it :(

Investigating the options myself now... I've given up trying to watch anything from the Q box via the ipad.. it continually skips parts of the programme and others seem to have the same issues... Great ideal, crap performance...

Oh and our deal is up.... we made the mistake of changing it into my wife's name despite being subscribers since it started.. we got a deal by doing that but lost all the privileges that a 15 year plus subscriber could hope for on the "black" VIP list

And what privileges are they. Nigh on impossible to get any of the free tickets unless you are lucky and log in as soon as they are released.

Have you had much off you yourself?

And what privileges are they. Nigh on impossible to get any of the free tickets unless you are lucky and log in as soon as they are released.

Have you had much off you yourself?

We're bog standard customers now.... we had been subscribers since it started till we terminated and switched to the wife's name for Sky Q to get a new customer discount.. we now have just under 18 months on file

I know somebody who works for Sky and they told me about the things that "black VIP customers" get sometimes... I have never been one :-)

Funnily enough,I just saw a Virgin Media salesman outside Asda,so being as it has been on my mind,I asked him about when potentially they could be going to 4k ,he said Feb/Mar next year,probably bullshit like,but just thought I'd share

I was paying £32, but didn`t realise that my 12 months was up. It`s gone up to £77. Tried the chat online and they`ve offered me £53/month. Reckon they`ll be getting the bullet tomorrow.

I was paying £44 a month for Fibre BB, Line rental and multi room TV without Sports or Movies. Goes up to £80 in January. I am under contract until January but surprisingly they let out notice in already to cancel. Would normally have expected them to say ring back in December.

Anyway he offered me Sky Q with one box for £40 and 10% off my package. Said no. Had a call yesterday offering 25% off. Said no. There is already a 30% offer through the box.

Will ride it out and put it in the missus name if they don’t offer anything decent.

Right, they`ve gone from £77 down to £53 which was refused. They`ve come back with £45 but downgrading from boxsets to basic TV package, no chance. Have told them to cancel.
For info Virgin are rumoured to be offering "black friday" deals so I`m cancelling Sky and seeing what Virgin Media post next friday (it is next friday isn`t it?).

Right, they`ve gone from £77 down to £53 which was refused. They`ve come back with £45 but downgrading from boxsets to basic TV package, no chance. Have told them to cancel.
For info Virgin are rumoured to be offering "black friday" deals so I`m cancelling Sky and seeing what Virgin Media post next friday (it is next friday isn`t it?).
Have you tried NowTV? It’s worth thinking how many games you actually watch and if it would be cheaper. I know it’s still Sky but there are deals to be done and I’ve saved hundreds already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.