Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Possibly, that rings a bell. I did try to find it in my local 2nd hand bookstore but all they had left were ten thousand unsold copies of “Morrissey’s Manchester”.
If it’s a second hand book store doesn’t that mean they were sold? Just saying

If it’s a second hand book store doesn’t that mean they were sold? Just saying
A mere technicality in my ribbing of our M/Bostonian Blue! I guesss there could have been ten thousand 2nd hand copies. And that they were unsold. I fear you may have been correct though and that I’m now digging when I should be putting the spade down.

Met Ian Cheeseman at Leicester today and I've got to say he's one of the nicest blokes I've ever met... he was stood with a group of us for about an hour talking about city and he was so involved with what we had to say, he gave us a quick interview about what loyalty meant to us and uploaded it to his YouTube channel, below is what I had to say but I recommend watching the whole thing.

It's great to see someone like himself interacting with the city fans and I hope to bump into him again in the future. I could have spent all day talking to him.

Met Ian Cheeseman at Leicester today and I've got to say he's one of the nicest blokes I've ever met... he was stood with a group of us for about an hour talking about city and he was so involved with what we had to say, he gave us a quick interview about what loyalty meant to us and uploaded it to his YouTube channel, below is what I had to say but I recommend watching the whole thing.

It's great to see someone like himself interacting with the city fans and I hope to bump into him again in the future. I could have spent all day talking to him.

Sorry for my ignorance, but which one are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.