Pogba or De Bruyne? (Historical)

Pogba has ability, and some of it is of the highest quality, but we rarely see it. Maybe that is discipline, maybe it is due to the way he is asked to play, we may not know until Mourinho moves on. He would be brilliant in Peps midfield, but we will never see it, so who cares?!

KDB is the ultimate professional. Works hard, does the graft, plays the game freely but with passion and can do everything. Against Arsenal, in the 80th minute, we lost the ball. KDB was about 15 yards in their half in the inside left position. He looked up, saw we were light on the right and SPRINTED about 60yards across the field to cover the right side. Then, even later in the game, he saw Delph struggling and sprinted into the LB position.

He is a players’ player and if he can maintain this level of work and end product, he will stroll the PFA Award. My biggest concern, stated for almost a month now, is that I wish he was at the beach with his wife and new kid during this intl break. To lose him for 4-6 weeks to a hamstring or calf (which cramped in the Arsenal game) or even worse, a thigh (which often requires months), would be immeasurably bad for the team. We should put him in cotton wool 22 hours per day, only letting him out to have fun with the lads, and play in games.
This, all day

De Bruyne all day long, Pogba more interested stupid childish goal celebrations and how many different hairstyles he can fit into a season.

They are both great, but de Bruyne is ours. Can t understant the sh*t Pogba gets here, he is WC player and I would really want him here. Him and de Bruyne togheter would be mental.

They are both great, but de Bruyne is ours. Can t understant the sh*t Pogba gets here, he is WC player and I would really want him here. Him and de Bruyne togheter would be mental.
Better than Silva and Kev?

He has obviously started this year better than last year. Sick of hearing this world class tag though, when has he proved this world class status? He has done bugger all in a united shirt to warrant that. Great player who I think will only sadly improve but world class? Sort your head out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.