Javairo Dilrosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Kongolo but i dont think hes anywhere near getting in a Pep managed Man City team. Not sure he's technically astute enough, unlike someone like Foden who is silky as anything. If I was Kongolo i'd be wanting a loan this summer, same for Dilrosun.

I like Kongolo but i dont think hes anywhere near getting in a Pep managed Man City team. Not sure he's technically astute enough, unlike someone like Foden who is silky as anything. If I was Kongolo i'd be wanting a loan this summer, same for Dilrosun.
Dilrosun looks like a player who will definitely have a good career in a top league, and maybe become a top player.

Think he needs to go on loan to a top side in Holland or off to Spain to fight at Girona since Moreno is pretty mediocre.

Looks that way,just passed a medical in Germany apparently.

A shame,another who will come back to haunt us.

I'd be surprised if he's ever a player who we wish we had starting for us, but I could definitely see him moving in a couple of years time for a sizeable fee and people wondering why we just let him walk away for nothing.

It's definitely best for him that he moves on though. Another name to keep an eye out for in the Bundesliga next year.

Good player with the potential to be great, maybe he would've been loaned out this year if it wasn't for the contract situation. Personally have higher hopes for Matondo

Good luck to him. I was never very impressed when I saw him for the youth teams, and as @Sensanetional said, I have higher hopes for Matondo, Poveda and Garre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.