CL emotional rehabilitation centre now open for anyone feeling anxiety

I think having been a long suffering victim of past traumas, our mind has a default which tends to make us pessimistic, even when there is no need for it, well certainly not to the degree evident with you lot. I can't see you having any issue tonight. You are miles ahead of them, only a defensive fuck up, which I still think you are capable of doing, can make this game harder.

I expect a city win 3.1

As for a recommended course of treatment?

Take a deep breath, let it out slowly and repeat

We are a better team now, we are a better team now. we are a better team now.

And relax

If this doesn't do it, get pissed, trash your living room, being careful when smashing the windows in relation to flying fragments, then set fire to your sofa.

I had it 3-1 in the MatchDayApp but tonight was the grimmest of the grim. Little ambition from Feyenoord, and you can see why they are bottom of the group! I've just seen the highlights on BT and it looks quite a bit better!. Gundogan did next to nothing all night and then pulls out that pass. Nobody was running through the gaps until Raheem makes the move. A very turgid, slow and pedestrian performance from our lads, but a win's a win!

I had it 3-1 in the MatchDayApp but tonight was the grimmest of the grim. Little ambition from Feyenoord, and you can see why they are bottom of the group! I've just seen the highlights on BT and it looks quite a bit better!. Gundogan did next to nothing all night and then pulls out that pass. Nobody was running through the gaps until Raheem makes the move. A very turgid, slow and pedestrian performance from our lads, but a win's a win!
image.jpg

It sure is. That's the bottom line and you want to finish top. I got it tight from SWP and Fantasy for giving a view that I thought keeping the team the same for this game and continuing your great momentum was the best option. I still believe that.

I thought you lacked the scalpel edge you have shown so well lately. I know Feyenoord were poor, relative to City and your big game at the weekend was always a consideration, but I believe great teams, as city are, should be able to handle two games without disruption. Or at least, less than 7 changes.

With such a large and talented pool of players, it is important that as many of them as possible get game time in the CL. So many coming in, no matter how good they are individually, are unlikely to knit and have that understanding that allows their ability to shine.

I wasn't having a go at City, I actually want you to win it. As we know there are about four teams who in a two legged tie could beat
you. Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Real(if they get their act together) the rest I would expect city to beat easily.

In fact, the main obstacle to you is really only PSG on current form. Having that battle to come is why I believe keeping your best team for every CL game helps build belief.
If you had played your top puts you would have crushed them. That would also send a message to all the others and give them something to think about.

That's just me though. :)

The goal was a thing of beauty for all who love the game.

Tonight we face PSG and I'm hoping they do the same re team. Here's hoping it's the €350m team instead of the €700m team.

I have no doubt either will have me wishing I had went to bed with a couple of Valium. I'm not worried about a defeat, that's a fucking cert, it's the manner. If we at least try, and play some good stuff I will be happy.

When I say happy...... I don't mean happy happy, more not as pissed off. It still hurts we don't have the resources to really compete. That's a right **** and the worst thing is, it will never change. We cannot generate the kind of resources necessary in today's game.

Sad but just the way it is.

It sure is. That's the bottom line and you want to finish top. I got it tight from SWP and Fantasy for giving a view that I thought keeping the team the same for this game and continuing your great momentum was the best option. I still believe that.

I thought you lacked the scalpel edge you have shown so well lately. I know Feyenoord were poor, relative to City and your big game at the weekend was always a consideration, but I believe great teams, as city are, should be able to handle two games without disruption. Or at least, less than 7 changes.

With such a large and talented pool of players, it is important that as many of them as possible get game time in the CL. So many coming in, no matter how good they are individually, are unlikely to knit and have that understanding that allows their ability to shine.

I wasn't having a go at City, I actually want you to win it. As we know there are about four teams who in a two legged tie could beat
you. Barcelona, Bayern, PSG, Real(if they get their act together) the rest I would expect city to beat easily.

In fact, the main obstacle to you is really only PSG on current form. Having that battle to come is why I believe keeping your best team for every CL game helps build belief.
If you had played your top puts you would have crushed them. That would also send a message to all the others and give them something to think about.

Tonight we face PSG and I'm hoping they do the same re team. Here's hoping it's the €350m team instead of the €700m team.

I have no doubt either will have me wishing I had went to bed with a couple of Valium. I'm not worried about a defeat, that's a fucking cert, it's the manner. If we at least try, and play some good stuff I will be happy.

When I say happy...... I don't mean happy happy, more not as pissed off. It still hurts we don't have the resources to really compete. That's a right **** and the worst thing is, it will never change. We cannot generate the kind of resources necessary in today's game.

Chill out pumpkin, can't see you lot conceding any more than seven goals, PSG will take their foot off the gas at some point.

With the greatest respect, what a load of turgid nonsense
Its not like we're in the Dog and Duck SPL and rest during the game. We have 11 games in 47 days mostly against decent opposition, not the fodder you witness

I am in a philosophical mood this morning. Any reluctance to sign better defenders could have been consolidated if we held out to 3.1. Not now.

This game should be a tipping point.

Our goal of securing 3rd and Europa league games after Christmas looks on. Buying in January will help us in the competition and improve our chances of securing 3rd place next year too.

A sore one but hopefully the catalyst for action.

I'm away to lie down now. A fuller explanation of my thoughts of the game is in the Celtic thread.

Not that anyone gives a fuck. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.