Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this media bullshit or is pep looking for back up to Sterling on the right because B Silva ain’t a winger?

Personally don’t want him

Bit surprised by this sudden link to Mahrez, can only think its a gentle nudge to try and grease the wheels of the Sanchez deal for January.

Bit surprised by this sudden link to Mahrez, can only think its a gentle nudge to try and grease the wheels of the Sanchez deal for January.

'And Spanish outlet Don Balon claim.....'

Hopefully that helps with your surprise.

i think you are pushing this link thing too far now mate, it's not funny, have a rest, it's just a discussion about a player, who I and others think would be good in our team if we acquired him..... Ta..!

Then why not post in the 'players that would improve us' thread?

Throwing random names about does the forum no favours as people are given false hope/information and the wheat cannot be seperated from the chaff.Providing credible links to a player negates the problem,hence my request.

Then why not post in the 'players that would improve us' thread?

Throwing random names about does the forum no favours as people are given false hope/information and the wheat cannot be seperated from the chaff.Providing credible links to a player negates the problem,hence my request.
I doubt there is such a thing as a credible link to anything regarding players coming to the club on here, the press print what they want and it gets regurgitated by the masses as fact...! This thread bears Mahrez name so I don't see what the problem is me and others waxing lyrical (or not) about him, either generally as a player or whether or not he would be good at City, I've not read anything on here saying this is going to happen so there is no giving false hope or otherwise to anyone, if it's that troublesome just merge the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.