FC United Thread

The club doesn't make a loss on fixtures with 1500+ people in attendance.

Fantastic mate, standing with mates on the terrace making a racket with a beer in hand. Loads better than paying 5 times more, being forced to sit down in a sterile atmosphere whilst paying 6 quid for a piss poor pint that you can't even consume whilst watching the game ;)

Don't hate any football club. Haven't got much time for your "modern football" clubs mind. Salford are almost certainly going to win our league this year because of the money they've thrown at it but I wouldn't swap what we have for a second. It all just feels really hollow to me. Fair play if you enjoy that sorta thing but it doesn't represent what I think football should be.

To paraphrase Mandy Rice-Davies, you would say that, wouldn’t you?

Heard they might be getting a shirt sponsor to pull them out of the shit !
Any suggestions??
2zgt44o.jpg

Don't forget to remind our resident FsCUM fan of that if and when he resurfaces.
Was drinking around the ground after the game and saw no mither, not heard anything on social media either. Never know though, it is Liverpool after all.
Heard they might be getting a shirt sponsor to pull them out of the shit !
Any suggestions??
You heard wrong, bit of a theme on here ;)
To paraphrase Mandy Rice-Davies, you would say that, wouldn’t you?
Yeah, can't imagine many football fans would enjoy anything but what I described but each to their own and all that.

Wenger is a Rag Socks fan!
Almost as hilarious as the only mention of any bother between Marine and FC United being on the bluemoon forum ;) Must be true I suppose if the parents of a friend of some city fan on the Internet says so. I'll start coming on here to fact check what I've just lived through every Saturday.

I must have been pissed I thought I was enjoying a few drinks with both sets of supporters, turns out I was in the middle of a massacre. Phew, lucky escape.

Almost as hilarious as the only mention of any bother between Marine and FC United being on the bluemoon forum ;) Must be true I suppose if the parents of a friend of some city fan on the Internet says so. I'll start coming on here to fact check what I've just lived through every Saturday.

I must have been pissed I thought I was enjoying a few drinks with both sets of supporters, turns out I was in the middle of a massacre. Phew, lucky escape.
OK so would you care to comment on your fellow community minded members actions here in Chorley? You can fast forward to 2 mins 35 where you see 20 or so brave ''rebels'' being ambushed by 3 Leeds fans.... wonderful members of the club they must be...... co owners and all that......

Went to the pub after the game last night got chatting to 3 young lads ask me if it was a good game said last 10 minutes was mental, ask who the support 2 of them Stockport the other one fc scum it ended up the 3 of us taking the piss out of the scum fan

OK so would you care to comment on your fellow community minded members actions here in Chorley? You can fast forward to 2 mins 35 where you see 20 or so brave ''rebels'' being ambushed by 3 Leeds fans.... wonderful members of the club they must be...... co owners and all that......

This is a spoof video surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.