Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

Once they pull the junior allocation, they can only get a ticket if they have enough points in thier own right

The ticket office apply different rules for me...
I argued with them last year for the Boro FA cup game that u18s were juniors as that was the criteria Boro applied for prices. At the time City said tough we don't class u18s as juniors even though Boro did. This year I gave been told that if the selling club's criteria states that u18s are juniors then we can pull a 17 year old through. My guess is that they don't know what they are doing and they make it up as they go along

I argued with them last year for the Boro FA cup game that u18s were juniors as that was the criteria Boro applied for prices. At the time City said tough we don't class u18s as juniors even though Boro did. This year I gave been told that if the selling club's criteria states that u18s are juniors then we can pull a 17 year old through. My guess is that they don't know what they are doing and they make it up as they go along
my first thought was ,"they make it up as they go along".

my first thought was ,"they make it up as they go along".

It was always under 16 only since they broadcast they did this for the 2011 FA Cup semi, and the only exception was u17 for the 2014 LC Final.

Juniors for Newcastle were £5 for a long time for under 18s, £1 in the LC, and there was no difference to the adult tickets. When the City website let you change the category for several years, I wonder if anyone took advantage? #sportsdirectoffer

I was told last year there is no maximum wrt junior pull through. They must have changed their policy. Which is a total pain in the arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.