FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw

Argentina's group is the most interesting, all 4 will think they can progress.

Yep, I can see that. As much as I'm rooting for Iceland you've got to think that Argentina and Croatia are the odds on favorites to progress though, no?

I think Group H is another where any team can progress. Unfortunately the level of play might not be as high as some of the others.

Decent group for us, even Belgium with all their individual brilliance never really gel too well as a team. We've some good players like Sterling, Kane, Walker, Alli, Stones etc we should/could be making the quarter finals in my opinion.

Yep, I can see that. As much as I'm rooting for Iceland you've got to think that Argentina and Croatia are the odds on favorites to progress though, no?

I think Group H is another where any team can progress. Unfortunately the level of play might not be as high as some of the others.
Croatia I would expect to progress, on current form the other 3 have about an even chance.

It does feel a little light on quality teams this year, i guess with the likes of Italy and Holland missing its meant a few weaker teams getting into pot 1 and 2. Imagine what it will feel like when they expand it to 48 teams.

So, England in with the mighty Panama and Tunisia alongside no-hopers Belgium (last game).

Has the World Cup always looked this shit?

Will be amazing when there are even more than 32 teams in it..

Not predicting anything for us, just going to enjoy the football next summer as always in a tournament year......

What I will say is that our club has a majority of outstanding talent on display that could make the World Cup their tournament

KDB
Sane
Sterling
Jesus
Bernado Silva
Mendy
Ederson
Stones

Fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.