FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw

I actually think this will be one of the most exciting World Cups in years.

You have a ridiculous amount of wonderkids who will play without fear
Asensio
Mbappe
Dembele
Jesus
Sane to name a few

Then You have players hitting their prime
KDB
Hazard
Griezmann
Neymar ect

And then you have players which this will be probably be their last world cup and they will be desperate to win it

Messi
Tranny
Merlin
Sergio
Modric

Yeah I think this is going to be a good one

Only need to pack a vanity Case they will be home before the postcard, bet you won't see many people wearing England shirt's after france fuck going there

No excuse whatsoever for not reaching the last 8 where Brazil or Germany will probably be waiting. Wont even make a huge difference finishing first or second in the group unless something very weird happens Polands group. Yes Poland would be slightly tougher than Colombia, or so we assume.

If both England and Belgium win their first two games and by christ they both ought, we could even see both playing weakened teams when we meet.

To say I would be surprised if England won the world cup would me a whopping understatement, but if ever there were a draw that could lead down a road that could make the ridiculous happen then that would be it.

Those who are calling ragerry in that draw are spot on beat Panama and Tunisia and probably one of Poland and Colombia to reach the last 8, yep no denying England have had a rag contaminated draw.

Only need to pack a vanity Case they will be home before the postcard, bet you won't see many people wearing England shirt's after france fuck going there

I agree - we've been lead up this garden path far too many times. We will stagger out of an easy group and lose in the 1st knockout stage as is often the case. In the run up the Sun will distribute 2m St George flags specially adapted to fit a Ford Transit drivers door window or a Skoda Octavia wearing private hire plates window.

England will have had a good tournament if they get anywhere near the quarter finals, and considering the state if the last two tournaments it would be a significant improvement.

I actually think with the back 3 and wing-backs we have found a solid base to build from as we look much more solid in that setup.

Brazil played their A team against England in that friendly and barely got a sniff at any clear-cut chances during the game.

The key for England will be remaining defensively solid and hard to beat and hoping Kane can convert his Spurs form onto England.

If that happens, along with a supporting cast of Sterling, Alli, Lallana and Rashford, hopefully they can chip in with decent performances.

Look at Holland in the last World Cup. They had a pretty so so squad going into that tournament with the added bonus of a top class player in Robben who could win them matches.

Van Gaal, like Southgate, recognised that the team overall isn't good enough to go with a back four so pretty much shut up shop and went with a back 3/5. From there they made themselves hard to beat and hoped that Robben and Van Persie could win them games.

I see a similar situation to England going into this tournament.

England to be held to a 0-0 by Tunisia, beat Panama 1-0 and then get outplayed by Belgium and lose.
Whether that will be enough to send them through to their inevitable exit to Poland or Colombia in the last 16 will probably depend on how Tunisia perform against Belgium or Panama

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.