Chelsea 2017/2018

Their fans must be gutted.

Could have had an attacking trio of:

Hazard - De Bruyne - Salah

I think you'd have to have had amazing foresight to predict that Salah would turn into this elite, world class superstar. He was a meek little 21 year old playing under Moruinho, who would have affected his development negatively had he chosen to stay with us. I do not think Salah would have developed the way he has if he hadn't left us.

De Bruyne, on the hand, it kills me to watch him be this superstar, because we all know if he was going to turn into this player. He performed brilliantly in Germany, and he was amazing for us in the preseason, and then started the season brightly (check out this assist for the opening goal of the season
-

he was shipped off to Germany) 4 months later, and he is now, on his day, the best player in the league.

Mourinho sold off Mata and KDB because he wanted Oscar as his number 10, who was never as good as either of them, and was sold to China 2 years later.

I was dreading to see how we would handle Christsensen this season, as if we didn't treat him well, he could easily end up at City or United via some team in Germany or Spain within 18 months. Thankfully, he has been given chances, and he has grabbed them by become one of our most important players.

Yeah Salah was nothing special first time around.

That's like asking City fans if they regret losing Boateng or Savic.

Their fans must be gutted.

Could have had an attacking trio of:

Hazard - De Bruyne - Salah
Yes. Was thinking that myself the other day.

Moaninho only allows 4 players to attack and doesn't rotate much, so having KDB would have made 5 and broken his 'Defence First' mantra. No surprise then that Kev wanted out.
Chelsea's loss and our gain.

Yeah Salah was nothing special first time around.

That's like asking City fans if they regret losing Boateng or Savic.

Yeah, Kevin de Bruyne is a genuine mistake, that most Chelsea fans are gutted about (there are some that, for some reason, still insist that he's overrated).

Salah though, was an ok player, pretty poor when given the opportunity, and we got a pretty sweet deal for him in the end, £24m-ish. I'm very pleased for him, and he is become one of my favourite players in the world, despite going to Liverpool.

Conte moaning again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42201615

Manager Antonio Conte has suggested there is a fixture conspiracy against his Chelsea side.

The Italian has previously questioned the scheduling of Premier League games, particularly the disparity in rest between his side and their opponents.

On Saturday, Chelsea host Newcastle, who played a day earlier this week.

Conte said: "It's difficult to think it's a coincidence. This is the fourth time. If someone wants to joke with me I'm not the right person to joke with."

Conte moaning again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42201615

Manager Antonio Conte has suggested there is a fixture conspiracy against his Chelsea side.

The Italian has previously questioned the scheduling of Premier League games, particularly the disparity in rest between his side and their opponents.

On Saturday, Chelsea host Newcastle, who played a day earlier this week.

Conte said: "It's difficult to think it's a coincidence. This is the fourth time. If someone wants to joke with me I'm not the right person to joke with."

I don't know why Jesus alluding to some kind of campaign against Chelsea, but .oaning about the fixture list is hardly something unique to Conte. If Pep suggested something like this, if imagine you'd agree without blinking.

I don't know why Jesus alluding to some kind of campaign against Chelsea, but .oaning about the fixture list is hardly something unique to Conte. If Pep suggested something like this, if imagine you'd agree without blinking.

It isn't. Mourihno has a habit of whining about them, too. You don't hear the other manangers bleating about them.
Maybe he is looking for excuses.

Don't think we can count them out yet. If we beat united, they could be our closest challengers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.