Chelsea 2017/2018

It isn't. Mourihno has a habit of whining about them, too. You don't hear the other manangers bleating about them.
Maybe he is looking for excuses.

Well, I'm yet to come across top 6 manager in England who hasn't complained about fixtures in one way or another, so it isn't something that s unique to Conte and Mourinho.

Well, I'm yet to come across top 6 manager in England who hasn't complained about fixtures in one way or another, so it isn't something that s unique to Conte and Mourinho.

When have you heard Pep moaning about the fixtures. He has just said, its the same for everyone, we just have to get on with it.
That's why we have a squad. Conte comes over as right hard done to, when things don't go his way.

When have you heard Pep moaning about the fixtures. He has just said, its the same for everyone, we just have to get on with it.
That's why we have a squad. Conte comes over as right hard done to, when things don't go his way.

Roll back 12 months when Maureen was complaining about it and conte was bleating 'we all have to deal with it'... they won the league last year at a canter for the very reason he is moaning about.... ****!

http://www.beinsports.com/us/premie...rdiola-frustrated-by-manchester-citys-/380066

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news...ion-for-bayern-munich/177593?next=true&page=3

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...e-cup-ahead-of-crystal-palace-clash-1.3230974

It took a 10 second google search to find these. I'm sure I'll find the same for Klopp, Wenger and Poch if I bothered to look it up.

Anyway, it's hardly the crime the century. Complaining about fixtures has been a thing that managers do for years, regardless of what club they work for.

http://www.beinsports.com/us/premie...rdiola-frustrated-by-manchester-citys-/380066

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news...ion-for-bayern-munich/177593?next=true&page=3

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...e-cup-ahead-of-crystal-palace-clash-1.3230974

It took a 10 second google search to find these. I'm sure I'll find the same for Klopp, Wenger and Poch if I bothered to look it up.

Anyway, it's hardly the crime the century. Complaining about fixtures has been a thing that managers do for years, regardless of what club they work for.

Have you even read those?

Because literraly what you quoted is what those articles say. He is always humble and whilst I acknowledge he isn't overly pleased there is always one constant in his comments, that it's the same for everyone.

He wants it changing for the good of the league, not Pep Guardiola.

I have some sympathy for Conte over the Liverpool game so soon after going to Azerbaijan, that was ridiculous, but the PL and FA are dickheads with scheduling around CL games - think of the cup game between City and Chelsea 2 seasons ago being late on the Sunday with City playing away in Kiev in the knockouts on Tuesday night.

The whining about the Newcastle game was petty though, that will happen to 3 or 4 teams every time there are midweek fixtures.

Have you even read those?

Because literraly what you quoted is what those articles say. He is always humble and whilst I acknowledge he isn't overly pleased there is always one constant in his comments, that it's the same for everyone.

He wants it changing for the good of the league, not Pep Guardiola.

I have read them Guardiola comes across well in all of them. The person who responded to me said complaining about fixtures was unique to Conte and Mourinho.

I did say in my original comment that I don't know why he sounds like Chelsea have particularly slighted the.

I have some sympathy for Conte over the Liverpool game so soon after going to Azerbaijan, that was ridiculous, but the PL and FA are dickheads with scheduling around CL games - think of the cup game between City and Chelsea 2 seasons ago being late on the Sunday with City playing away in Kiev in the knockouts on Tuesday night.

The whining about the Newcastle game was petty though, that will happen to 3 or 4 teams every time there are midweek fixtures.

I agree with you entirely.

I would only add that fixture scheduling is done at the behest of TV companies, and as such, clubs will just have to put up and shut up when they experience poor scheduling, so complaining about when they quite obviously could be arranged better for the clubs is a pretty normal thing to do, and to me, not petty at all. I would stick up for any manager who takes up this fight, even they're only interested when it negatively affects their team

I agree with you entirely.

I would only add that fixture scheduling is done at the behest of TV companies, and as such, clubs will just have to put up and shut up when they experience poor scheduling, so complaining about when they quite obviously could be arranged better for the clubs is a pretty normal thing to do.
Or do what we did to the FA and BBC in that cup game and fuck up their big televised fixture by playing kids - they haven't done it since - harder to do with league games though :)

Or do what we did to the FA and BBC in that cup game and fuck up their big televised fixture by playing kids - they haven't done it since - harder to do with league games though :)

With you lot running away with league, we can't afford to throw away a cup game to make a point. Although, City are more than welcome make this point again when we meet at the Etihad later this season. I would gladly accept another 5-1 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.