West Ham Post Match Thread

The PL is awash with money and there are no minnows anymore.

This flat back 10 stuff is an absolute disgrace it really is.

I'm hoping because it hasn't really worked yet, teams might actually start to think attack is the best form of defence and we'll see some good games again.

Of course it won't be next week when we'll get another flat back 10, but maybe someday.

So?

It's still fucking shite & any 5th div team with big players could stand them all in the box & hope thay get away with it.

Erm.... I'm reliably informed that 9 behind the balk and hoping for a mistake or set piece is actually a tactical master class.
We'll no doubt such a master class next Sunday.

So?

It's still fucking shite & any 5th div team with big players could stand them all in the box & hope thay get away with it.
Fucking relax and stop spitting your dummy out because other, lesser teams don’t want to get run over by City and will even risk losing, but keeping the margin to a minimum.

Btw, do you think you’re the only one who thinks it is a shit way to play football? Of course not, but unless this is your first time ever watching football (which I know it isn’t!) how can you possibly even be surprised?!

Don’t forget, these are teams that are not expected to win and we’re getting blown out by 4 & 5 earlier in the season. Losing by 1 goal is good for their GD, which might keep them up!!! They are playing in a different league than City!
It's a depressingly successful tactic. Chelsea won the Champions League playing like that.

Good win against a team with no ambition to play.

Annoying that there's still some so-called fans on here without a good thing to say, even after a hard fought victory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.