Full Backs?

Interesting. In your opinion can Sane play as one of the 2 strikers? I read a while back that in Germany they see him eventually becoming a more central player.

I'm not sure. I can see some similarities with Thierry Henry and maybe Sane can follow that path. That may be hard for us because there's not much space behind defences in the middle but what do I know, I definitely didn't see a midfield with so little defensive nous being so effectiv, nor did I see Sterling becoming a goal machine.

Imagine if we had

RB: Walker, Danilo
LB: Mendy, Sandro

We should test Spurs' resolve and put in a January bid for Danny Rose. He seems unsettled there now, plus he's mates with Kyle Walker so that might help.
Seems to have his heart set on the rags, worth a try though.

If nothing else it makes the signing harder for them and probably costs them more.

How's Alaba doing? I heard he regressed under Ancelotti but I know Pep loved him and made him arguably the most desired LB in football at the time. If we nabbed him or Kimmich, we'd be fully stocked with top-quality fullbacks for years (never thought I'd say that...) who can play multiple positions.

Delph/Mendy/Alaba & Walker/Danilo/Maffeo/Kimmich

Delph, Alaba, Kimmich (and supposedly Danilo) can all play CM with Alaba and Kimmich have a few games under their belt at CB.

How's Alaba doing? I heard he regressed under Ancelotti but I know Pep loved him and made him arguably the most desired LB in football at the time. If we nabbed him or Kimmich, we'd be fully stocked with top-quality fullbacks for years (never thought I'd say that...) who can play multiple positions.

Delph/Mendy/Alaba & Walker/Danilo/Maffeo/Kimmich

Delph, Alaba, Kimmich (and supposedly Danilo) can all play CM with Alaba and Kimmich have a few games under their belt at CB.
This is a bit fantasical

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.