West Ham 2017/18

i will be watching when united turn up at your place later in the season and they need a win and your lot are safe in the league

we beat them last year when we were safe in the league.

Man U well may stuff us, they have a far better team and on there day they can destory anyone, same for you lot.

The thing is you can't park the bus every week if you need points but I'll be interested to see how they set up against Chelsea on Saturday.

They’ll get beat by at least 4 sad to say because conti is more of a defensive minded manager so less ball % meaning they will score a few on the break.

The thing is you can't park the bus every week if you need points but I'll be interested to see how they set up against Chelsea on Saturday.
It will be tummy tickling time again, and they'll get thrashed.

It's all very well saying "we would have been playing the same against.....", but the simple fact is
YOU DON'T. Certain clubs you always roll over for, as you appear to be beaten before you get off the team bus. Yesterday, you brought the bus onto the pitch with you. Whether that is because of the Chosen One, who has never forgiven us over buying Joleon Lescott, or he wanted to show that this is the way forward, remains to be seen.

I will be watching your next few performances with interest, to see which one it will be.

we beat them last year when we were safe in the league.

Man U well may stuff us, they have a far better team and on there day they can destory anyone, same for you lot.

but you find your believes when manchester city turn up its like you think united are the better team and respect them and roll over and you don't even park the bus just let them win and your manager comes out and will say united are not the games we look to win and teams around us are and its a joke moyes will take west ham down if he thinks parking the bus vs man city and lose and roll over when better teams come along because west ham are the weakest team in the league and everybody will fancy beating up under moyes

but you find your believes when manchester city turn up its like you think united are the better team and respect them and roll over and you don't even park the bus just let them win and your manager comes out and will say united are not the games we look to win and teams around us are and its a joke moyes will take west ham down if he thinks parking the bus vs man city and lose and roll over when better teams come along because west ham are the weakest team in the league and everybody will fancy beating up under moyes

No, you're chatting crap mate

Man U will beat us most of the time because they are a far better club with far better players
Man City will beat us most of the time because they are a far better club with far better players

that is the crux of it - if you want to believe we put more effort against you lot than Man U then you go ahead and believe that, just like Leicester were all on drugs when they won the league, just like all refs favour Man U, just like the media have a 'agenda' against City so on and so on

Man U will beat us most of the time because they are a far better club with far better players
Man City will beat us most of the time because they are a far better club with far better players

that is the crux of it - if you want to believe we put more effort against you lot than Man U then you go ahead and believe that, just like Leicester were all on drugs when they won the league, just like all refs favour Man U, just like the media have a 'agenda' against City so on and so on

your still not right and its you talking crap

yes city beat you but you put one hell of a fight and got anybody behind the ball and worked hard the united game at the start of the season you never come out of the changing rooms no fight or any thought of how to stop united from winning and that's the point am making its the fight you shown vs city that gets me

Leicester were on drugs

yes city beat you but you put one hell of a fight and got anybody behind the ball and worked hard the united game at the start of the season you never come out of the changing rooms no fight or any thought of how to stop united from winning and that's the point am making its the fight you shown vs city that gets me

there is so many factors, confidence, tactics, ref decisions, mentality, different players, different managers even in your example - all of it, some games Man City will show more fight than others. that is just football.

last year we beat Man U 3-2 and you beat us 3-1 obviously that is not down to how well you played, it is because we chose to roll over for you and up are game for Man U right

there is so many factors, confidence, tactics, ref decisions, mentality, different players, different managers even in your example - all of it, some games Man City will show more fight than others. that is just football.

last year we beat Man U 3-2 and you beat us 3-1 obviously that is not down to how well you played, it is because we chose to roll over for you and up are game for Man U right

i was not talking about last season or any other season than this one and the way west ham went about stopping man city you would hope they do the same in other big games yes new manager and all that but a smell a rat in moyes and west ham and moyes was the same at everton sunderland up for the city games and roll over at others a week later city are the team to beat and i understand west ham are in a fight to stay up but giving 100% at the etihad then come next week lose without a fight is what moyes is all about

come back next weekend and the weekend after when you have faced chelsea arsenal and give 100% fight for every ball block shots put the body on the line in getting a result some how i don't think west ham will offer much in them 2 games ??? and you own fan tv site are saying the same thing it will mean nothing if west ham don't show that desire in the rest of the games

Different manager, different tactics, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.