Ref for Sunday - Utd (a) and Swansea (a) Wednesday

You have to love football forums. The rags have a huge Oliver thread on the Caf(been goin years) and are devastated he is reffing the Derby. He's going to be Citys 12th man & the PL want City to win the title. So basically both sets of fans think he wants the other team to win. Lol.

Last edited:
Didn’t he cause the gouger to whinge last season I think over one of their fixtures he was ref in ?,for me as some have posted he’s a bottler who will cave into the pressure and huge significance of this game,follow that up with Taylor as ref for Swansea who will just simply fuck us over..

You have to love football forums. The rags have a huge Oliver thread on the Caf(been goin years) and are devastated he is reffing the Derby. He's going to be Citys 12th man & the PL want City to win the title. So basically both sets of fans think he wants the other team to win. Lol.
Spend a lot of time over there do you?

Do you think City should offer Taylor a ride down on the bus for Swansea?
Would save him petrol money and he'd be less tired if he jumped on the bus and we could pick him up at the Post House hotel....

More likely to be an Airbus than a coach

Do you think City should offer Taylor a ride down on the bus for Swansea?
Would save him petrol money and he'd be less tired if he jumped on the bus and we could pick him up at the Post House hotel....

I’d only give him a ride if I thought it would end like the Great Escape. You know, stop off somewhere quiet in the middle of nowhere, let everyone off the bus ‘for a fag’, surreptitiously set up the machine guns.
Pte: Anthony Taylor. Shot whilst escaping......and for being a cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.