Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing better than many expected and will hopefully be able to provide La Liga experience for some of our prospects next season also.
This project seems to be bearing fruit.

Good chance Breda won't stay up in Holland but it's much more important for us that Girona stay up in Spain.

For me it seems that Girona is for the players we think could make it with us in a year or two, NAC seems the destination for players we can't really get off the books or are trying to attract interest from other clubs.

Every time I see maffeo he impresses. Him and walker as rb options next year would be very tasty. Both have frightening pace and are aggressive in their approach.

you barely play what we've already given you. Don't think we have a keeper ready who's not already out on loan, would like Diaz to maybe go out there for the 2nd half of the season though.

Well, Maffeo is a starter. And midfield is our best position. So yeah, midfielders have to be good in order to play.

I wasn't strictly speaking of a city players. Girona should be buying a keeper one of this days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.