Stan Collymore

Stopped reading at
"He’s not in the same bracket as Dennis Bergkamp, Eric Cantona, Thierry Henry or Alan Shearer. Not quite. And I’d have Didier Drogba, John Terry and Frank Lampard ahead of him, too. All were dominant over several years and demanded your attention, whereas Silva has shone at times but never on a consistent, three or four-year basis like the others. That is probably because of his injuries. I accept that, but still they have to be factored in."

David Silva not consistent? Stan's on drugs

Fuck me that Mirror article is written for simpletons. Sentences are kept short, language is simple and repetitive, and it basically repeats the same point over and over. I’d like to think it’s Collymore’s article but we all know it will be written by someone else. Is that honestly the trash they print in the mirror?!

Fuck me that Mirror article is written for simpletons. Sentences are kept short, language is simple and repetitive, and it basically repeats the same point over and over. I’d like to think it’s Collymore’s article but we all know it will be written by someone else. Is that honestly the trash they print in the mirror?!

Please keep in mind that for Stanley to put his name to an article written by someone else, he does need to be able to read it !

Not clicked on the article wouldnt give it the relevance , but if the clown is saying Merlin has not been one of the greats of the premier league era he is definitely in the minority , a bit like doggers and wife beaters they are few and far between.

Just want's his name in the papers again.

Silva has just been praised in the very highest terms by acknowledged pundits, so Stan is just being Stan and going against what they say to be controversial and pander to the millions who hate city. Boring and pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.