Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it probably will. But that won't be "anti-City" bias. That will be because they get the biggest viewing figures.

Half this fucking forum spend their days whinging about shit like this and they'll all be watching it.

We are getting plenty of good coverage at the moment. I almost got goosebumps from hearing Henry and Carragher wax lyrical over Silva but the media contains plenty of pillocks that appear to have a bias against us. And, BTW, some of Tyler and Neville's commentary, which I only viewed last night, was overly negative.

I'm sure it probably will. But that won't be "anti-City" bias. That will be because they get the biggest viewing figures.

Half this fucking forum spend their days whinging about shit like this and they'll all be watching it.

Forum be dead if it wasn’t for the agenda bias and everyone is out to screw us ;)

We are getting plenty of good coverage at the moment. I almost got goosebumps from hearing Henry and Carragher wax lyrical over Silva but the media contains plenty of pillocks that appear to have a bias against us. And, BTW, some of Tyler and Neville's commentary, which I only viewed last night, was overly negative.

Like calling for Otamendi to be booked for a completely innocuous challenge.

Or when ratboy described an excellent tackle by Otamendi dispossessing Antonio as getting good away with it.

I know that the rags supposedly get higher viewing figures than any other team but is there any recent evidence to back this up?
We get higher audiences in the US (last season at least) and given their dire hoofball for the last few years, this must be changing here also.

Rags v Derby is a shit fixture to show. Ours is just as shit to a neutral.

TV can do much better with their selection of live games, don't know why so many get worked up about people saying so.

It feels to me like every time I turn my telly or radio on someone is waxing lyrical about City. Every football fan I meet is raving about us too.

I know that the rags supposedly get higher viewing figures than any other team but is there any recent evidence to back this up?
We get higher audiences in the US (last season at least) and given their dire hoofball for the last few years, this must be changing here also.

There will be. The broadcasters get viewing figures feedback on everything., That's how they sell advertising.

They (rags) all seem to be watching our games so...

Of course that’s why. But this thread exists to discuss how City are treated in the media and the difference between how City is covered in the media in comparison to how United covered is part of that.
But isnt it just posters who regurgitate the same post daily. We know the bbc choose the rags as the viewing figures will surpass any other club by a distance. And as Martin Samuel stated, any controversial City story will get clicks, City winning continually won't. And any rag story of any sort will get more traffic/clicks than anything else. That's just the reality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.