Mark Clattenburg

Doess this not pretty much prove everything we have been saying about these people ?

If he would ignore doing his job because he's worried about a few Spurs fans, what would he do for Ferguson ?

In fact, if that's Utd & not Chelsea, how many Spurs players finish the game ?

Remember that video of Mike Riley reffing the rags v Arsenal ?

Poll admitted as much the other day, there was a talkshow, on BT I think with Martin Keown, Frank Lampard and an ex rag (honestly cannot remember who it was). Anyhow it was a great talk and intriguing to listen to and talked about the Utd v Arsenal rivalry esp pizzagate, Keane v Viera, and a few others. Anyhow Keown said he used to wait in the tunnel at half time to stop Ferguson getting to the ref and Poll admitted the sheer pressure refs were under with Ferguson, on everything from corners to added time. He said it took some refs about 20 games at Utd till they could handle the pressure and even giving a simple corner against them had the Utd players in the refs face.

Thats the issue, he will have been following the "story" that year; directing the play about Liverpool winning the title.

It was also noticable as the season progressed with all referees, quite how often Leicester's centerbacks pulled strikers to the ground at corners and were unpunished- in the season they won.

Absolutely.

The authorities should have been absolutely all over this from the minute he said it & making sure that the public know how disgraceful this is.

What if the Spurs players he corruptly allows to stay on the pitch, all score & Spurs are going to win ? Does he step in to stop them, & help the opposition, like he appeared to do on several occasions against us ?

Oh my god that is unbelievable. I didn't realise how corrupt that game was. Can we expect the sheep Oliver to do something similar?

Hope not. I don't see Oliver as a cheat like Riley and Clattenburg (and Walton). He can be a bit weak but United fans call him that too.

To be fair, and I've said this before, we have had a good season, compared to last, from referees bar the first two games when I am convinced City got involved at a high level.

Edit - I should change good to fair and honest.

Watch mate. Incredible.

What a cheating bastard Riley was..camelgob was a definite red ...Gary Neville should have had a red for 2 yellows...Shrek dived as well.
Fuck me 8 penalties for the scum in 8 games at the swamp all by Riley and too think this twat picks who refs our games... unbelievable Jeff.
That must go down as one of the most bent refereeing performances ever.
What chance of a fair refereeing performance on Sunday....more chance of knitting fog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.