Stan Collymore

Stopped reading at
"He’s not in the same bracket as Dennis Bergkamp, Eric Cantona, Thierry Henry or Alan Shearer. Not quite. And I’d have Didier Drogba, John Terry and Frank Lampard ahead of him, too. All were dominant over several years and demanded your attention, whereas Silva has shone at times but never on a consistent, three or four-year basis like the others. That is probably because of his injuries. I accept that, but still they have to be factored in."

David Silva not consistent? Stan's on drugs

'probably because of injuries' - I don't remember him spending any significant length if time out with injuries

'probably because of injuries' - I don't remember him spending any significant length if time out with injuries

I would agree that Silva’s performances have sometimes been marred by injury - not in the sense that he’s missed games, more that he has played many games with a lot of pain, and that has reduced his effectiveness at times.

Otherwise the dogger’s talking dogshit. Again.

I would agree that Silva’s performances have sometimes been marred by injury - not in the sense that he’s missed games, more that he has played many games with a lot of pain, and that has reduced his effectiveness at times.

Otherwise the dogger’s talking dogshit. Again.

Yeah, I'd accept that

What I will not accept from Collymore or anyone else is that he has not been consistent - he has been a key part of the City and Spain team for the best part of 10 years and has won every major honour accept the Champions League

Yeah, I'd accept that

What I will not accept from Collymore or anyone else is that he has not been consistent - he has been a key part of the City and Spain team for the best part of 10 years and has won every major honour accept the Champions League

Yep, completely agree.

He’s just fucking brilliant basically.

Carragher and Henry both said on Sunday that Silva was definitely one of the all time premier league greats. Collymore now says he isn't. Hmmm I wonder who is more authoratative....multiple trophy winning legends including world cups and champs leagues, or someone who is most famous for dogging and beating up his wife? Stanley is like that red in the corner of the pub who has no mates but keeps talking louder and louder to try and get attention. He needs to go for a lie down

Carragher and Henry both said on Sunday that Silva was definitely one of the all time premier league greats. Collymore now says he isn't. Hmmm I wonder who is more authoratative....multiple trophy winning legends including world cups and champs leagues, or someone who is most famous for dogging and beating up his wife? Stanley is like that red in the corner of the pub who has no mates but keeps talking louder and louder to try and get attention. He needs to go for a lie down
I bet he started throwing things when he heard that Carragher and Henry had dared to call a City player a Premier League legend.

That just about sums it up really, the opinions of two decorated top pro's who between them have won just about everything, against that of a bloke who wanks in bushes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.