Stan Collymore

All this does is prove to me beyond even the slightest doubt that if Collymoron seriously believes what he is saying then he should be fucking lobotomised.
He's near 900'000 Twitter followers for being a contrversial bell end, he knows what he's doing.

Does anybody really give a fuck what that brain dead, woman beating, dogging piece of shit says?
I'm sure he's even thicker than Shrek ffs he makes camelgob sound like Stephen Hawking.

Id like to say what a ****ed bellend of a wanker x 2 he is but that would take me 1 minute with my limited typing skills. So i'll say nowt

You dont get 100+ caps at the highest point in spains best period when xavi and iniesta were at their peak if your not shit hot. I really want to slap that clown

Yeah, I'd accept that

What I will not accept from Collymore or anyone else is that he has not been consistent - he has been a key part of the City and Spain team for the best part of 10 years and has won every major honour accept the Champions League

He’s not won the Europa League either. That’s a major trophy now, I’ll have you know!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.