CL emotional rehabilitation centre now open for anyone feeling anxiety

With the greatest respect, what a load of turgid nonsense
Its not like we're in the Dog and Duck SPL and rest during the game. We have 11 games in 47 days mostly against decent opposition, not the fodder you witness

Turgid Nonsence. I like that. That's a band name.

As for your run of games well you should have and do the depth of squad to deal with that.

And yes we are disadvantaged playing in our league. But, there's fuck all we can do about that. All we can try to do is improve year on year. We don't have the money to buy who we would like. That's life for us.

Last night will prompt an investment in players in January. Hopefully another step forward.

It took resources for you to become a force. We will never have that and can only do as well as we can through recruiting similar players to VVD, Wanyama, Dembelle etc.

Then go in and fight like fuck whilst trying to play attacking football.

celtics_moussa_dembele_celebrates_305915.jpg

No, it was seven you ****.

Oh dear mate. Did you scrape 3rd though? Can’t be arsed looking.

They had to win 3.0. We didn't know wether to stick or go. First half we were awful, nervous as fuck. Better second half but scored an og and lost 1.0.

We are into the Europa and that could bring us another £6m. Taking our earnings to nearly £40m that we will hopefully invest in a few better players to make us a bit better.

Even Anderlecht have more cash than us so to finish ahead of them is better than last year, regardless how disappointing last night result was.

I totally expected it though. So it wasn't a shock, just fucking annoying.

I’m open for business. Terrible night, but don’t give in. I have a strong feeling the ending of this tie might just be a bit special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.