Pub in town for the derby

any all blue pubs prestwich/whitefield?
were from swinton and got no ticket and struggle now the brit and showboat shut and usually end up scrapping with some gobby red twat who never goes round here so looking for somewhere decent

Would you honestly drink in a pub near that place ? I wouldn't. I got a few punches in 1987 walking past the Trafford in my city shirt. I've never worn colours to a derby since

Obviously not would need a bath in Dettol if walked within 100 yards of the place , nearly as bad as going to the swamp , on the Costa Del Sol for a few weeks so looking for a boozer to enjoy the match ,(will be avoiding irish theme pubs they will be full of them) , theres a couple of bars run by scousers , so might try one of them , the scousers hate the Rags nearly as much as me.

Obviously not would need a bath in Dettol if walked within 100 yards of the place , nearly as bad as going to the swamp , on the Costa Del Sol for a few weeks so looking for a boozer to enjoy the match ,(will be avoiding irish theme pubs they will be full of them) , theres a couple of bars run by scousers , so might try one of them , the scousers hate the Rags nearly as much as me.

Although I used to always want Liverpool to beat the rags and piss them off I hate Liverpool fans almost as much as I hate rags. I know a fair few blues who've been beaten up in Liverpool before and after games there

Although I used to always want Liverpool to beat the rags and piss them off I hate Liverpool fans almost as much as I hate rags. I know a fair few blues who've been beaten up in Liverpool before and after games there

Think a lot of us feel like that too about Liverpool

Anyone have any ideas of somewhere near to the airport that a)serves decent enough food and b)will definitely have footy on, I will have car so driving is no problem, we booked to go away and fly at 7pm so have ended up in this situation! Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.