Newcastle Away Ticket Sales Criteria

Hello, random but managed to get tickets for newcastle away but one of them is a junior ticket and none of us are below 27.. will it matter? Its a long way to go to not get in

Hello, random but managed to get tickets for newcastle away but one of them is a junior ticket and none of us are below 27.. will it matter? Its a long way to go to not get in

Do they look the same? They used to an no stub or light system.

In my times doing the above only at spurs have we been stopped

Mine have come this morning. Bought 4 adults and 1 junior and 5 adult tickets were posted

Could do a swap if yours is a junior ticket ?
Ok nice one pal were still waiting on them to be delivered so i will message again if we dont end up with 4 adults

Ok so we got 2 adults and 2 juniours, looks like were gonna have to take the risk! Fingers crossed they are in the christmas spirit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.