Last Film You Saw

I have to agree with you mate certainly no hacksaw Ridge
That’s the best war film I’ve seen for a while. I’m not sure how Dunkirk kept anyone in suspense as we all know what happened at the end, in fact I switched it off with about 40mins to go and I really didn’t want to finish it but I was hoping for a really big cinematic ending. Sadly it never came. Oh and that twat Harry Styles was in it for no good reason. ;)

That’s the best war film I’ve seen for a while. I’m not sure how Dunkirk kept anyone in suspense as we all know what happened at the end, in fact I switched it off with about 40mins to go and I really didn’t want to finish it but I was hoping for a really big cinematic ending. Sadly it never came. Oh and that twat Harry Styles was in it for no good reason. ;)
I really think you have to see Dunkirk on the biggest screen possible with the surround system to match, I’ve not seen it on the small screen yet but it blew me away in IMAX, it gave really gravitas to the whole thing.

I really think you have to see Dunkirk on the biggest screen possible with the surround system to match, I’ve not seen it on the small screen yet but it blew me away in IMAX, it gave really gravitas to the whole thing.
I just found it slow and devoid of any real substance. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if I’d paid to watch it.

Free Fire. It's got Michael Smiley and Cillian Murphy in it.. I thought it must be pretty good.. Nah. I've seen 'Kill List' by the same director which I quite liked, but this was tedious. The idea was sound.. an arms deal in a warehouse goes awry. But the odd funny line can't redeem a movie which is pretty much a solid hour of all the characters crawling around having been shot in the leg or arm. Unrealistic and a waste of time.

I just found it slow and devoid of any real substance. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if I’d paid to watch it.
I wanted to like it but found myself like you in a desolate ocean of nothingness. There are some films where every single good bit is in the trailer and this is king of that.
It could have had so much more depth and character but this method of film making left me cold, uninterested and apathetic to the rest of the content.

It kind of annoyed me really as it could have been so much more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.