Guardiola Nominated for November's Manager of the Month.

Surely he has to win it? Without our best centre half and up against a fleet of buses.....its nailed on!

He should win it for TWICE making the necessary changes to come from behind at half-time to win, without Stones or Mendy.
Klopp and Dyche are the only other worthy contenders in my eyes. Had Tarkowski not given away that idiotic penalty that cost them a point against Arsenal, he would be nailed on.

I hope Dyche wins it. It's nice to spread it around -especially when it's nothing really serious.

He should get it, but if you look at who is on the panel of 'experts' that decide the winner, you just know they'll be looking for any reason not to give it to him. Anyway, as mentioned on the Breaking records thread, if Pep wins he'll equal Conte's record of 3 in a row

I hope Dyche wins it. It's nice to spread it around -especially when it's nothing really serious.

I think Dyche will win it tbh and I've no problem with that, Two away wins, home win, and a last min loss to Arsenal is still an impressive month for a club like Burnley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.