Pre-Derby Headlines

Could be mind games from Pep
I would think if David Silva was possibly not going to start it would most certainly not have been made publi****il the last minute.

The fact it has is designed to give PEG a dilemma.

Paddy Crerrand appearing on Jeremy Kyle tomorrow morning

Pep Guardiola is my lovechild
After a weekend away in Catalonia, Spain during the spring of 1970, Crerrand claims he had a one night stand with a local girl.

He's prepared to take the lie detector test, but the excessive sweating and nervous twitching due to heavy drinking, may mask the true result.

Paddy Crerrand appearing on Jeremy Kyle tomorrow morning

Pep Guardiola is my lovechild
After a weekend away in Catalonia, Spain during the spring of 1970, Crerrand claims he had a one night stand with a local girl.

He's prepared to take the lie detector test, but the excessive sweating and nervous twitching due to heavy drinking, may mask the true result.
Sounds legit.

city fans kept in the stadium after the game and the music pumped out glory glory man united for 45min funny that city just won the game and now 11 points clear the idea comes from brainwashing the fans by Paul McKenna the CD is on sale in the superstore at £29.99 and available in multiple languages

PEP IN FISTING BIRD SHOCKER !! 'I thought sage n onion stuffing in a Turkey was English delicacy and traditon.' Pleads the disgraced City boss !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.