Are the Uber British DUP, the antithesis of 2017 British values?

an exit route?

i cant think of any acceptable exit route that could be offered to the looney unionists.
the vast majority of unionists arenot looneys, but they are not the problem.

Bit like the relationship between Wales Scotland and England ... they retain their state / have their own 'government' but instead of sitting in Westminster they work / report to Eire

the problem is unification of ireland also isnt workable.

Staying part of the UK means the nationalists looneys kick up which includes murder and mayhem
Unified ireland means unionist looneys kick up which includes murder and mayhem
Just to be provocative there is always the option to re annex Eire

Bit like the relationship between Wales Scotland and England ... they retain their state / have their own 'government' but instead of sitting in Westminster they work / report to Eire

they already have that, their own parliament reporting to the UK parliament.
Reporting the the republic parliament seems like a small change instead and to anyone sane it is, to the looney fringe of the unionists its a declaration of war and an excuse for murder and mayhem on a grand scale.

She wants NI to be the same as GB and the rest of the UK....yet her party wont afford us in NI the same laws/legislation

They also oppose gay marriage, abortion and climate change and believe you me I have met some of these people and they are a bread apart. The only thing that you can say about them is they are unpredictable. May must regret the day that she ever got into bed with them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.