Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the magnitude of sundays game,no one was going to be happy with any line up tonight.If anything this game has highlighted just how light we are in certain areas of the squad.
You’re probably right there. I’m actually looking forward to watching it. There’s enough quality in the side to make it interesting.

Would like to see Gundogan and Bernardo really click.

Have to say, I'm surprised at Ederson, Dinho, Sane and Gabby all starting. If that line up is kosher.
Have to say, I just can’t understand Pep’s thinking in starting Dinho, in particular. The best in the world at what he does, in my opinion.

A must for Sunday,and the one player we simply can’t cover for ifhe gets injured

I know it’s your opinion but let’s say he put out a lot of kids with Bernardo, Toure, and Gundogan. The kids gets smacked. Loss of confidence. No one sees them in any future matches again. They get slated by people on here. Pep does too for playing kids. The run has ended. That’s the possible scenario if he went full youth team mixed with Gundogan, Toure and Bernardo.

This was a damn if he did, damn if he didn’t type of line up. Dinho had some rest the last match and Sane didn’t play a whole game recently. I’m presuming they’ll both be substituted. This highlights the lack of ‘quality’ depth in key areas. I can understand the experience within this team. It’ll help the kids have a better game.

completely agree. he would have been throwing the kids and team under the bus if we hadnt had a mix of experience and youth.

Don't understand why Bravo isn't in for this, I would have bet my house on Pep saving Ederson for Sunday

He will play on Sunday.

Figures Ederson will be busy today and clearly a statement that Bravo is only in the squad for the domestic cups and as a back up.

Bravo is very likely to leave us in the summer I would suggest.

It's not just about resting it's about exposing them to potential injury. And of course I've heard of Aguero no need to be sarcastic. I'm hardly in the minority in thinking that we have bigger fish to fry am I?!
It an hysterical majority though. The idea that every single player for Sunday should be rested is over the top. At least 8 will be. And quite likely nine of the other 2 starting tonight tonight will finish the game.

He will play on Sunday.

Figures Ederson will be busy today and clearly a statement that Bravo is only in the squad for the domestic cups and as a back up.

Bravo is very likely to leave us in the summer I would suggest.

Maybe Bravo is carrying a knock. This lack of confidence in Bravo will surely mean he leaves in January

Very disappointed to see Fernandinho, Sane, Ederson and Jesus there. This is a completely dead rubber, what's the point. The derby is everything. Win and the title is pretty much in the bag. Should have played more kids in this one.

We lose Ferns or Sane in a dead rubber game the post match thread is going to be on interesting! Personally I think it is stupid but Pep is the manager.
If Pelegrini was the Manager this place would have gone ballistic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.