Worlds biggest aircraft. Antonov 225.

Ok plane spotters just next to that big ugly fucker as it came on stand by the way the runways are called 5 L and R and 23L and R wasn't sure what people mean by 24
I've never been near an aircraft when it literally shook the floor got a video of it coming on to stand but I don't know how to post video's

Just shows how long ago it was when I was a regular at Manchester airport, when I were a lad and at this time of year there would be about 30 movements all day including a VC10 to New York and the odd Dan air Comet it was runway 2/4 and 0/6.

Anyway with only minutes to spare I got to the airport hotel boozer and saw the sod land, pint in hand. Very impressive and just to please me more got home and found out the take off has been put back to the original 11am. Ideal to get back without having to deal with any rush hour traffic.

On the minus side, not been in for years but what in the actual fuck has happened to the Airport Hotel boozer, charge to park £1.50 and £4.50 for a pint, and done up all posh. The robbing bastards. Came out of there with a sore arse.

Just shows how long ago it was when I was a regular at Manchester airport, when I were a lad and at this time of year there would be about 30 movements all day including a VC10 to New York and the odd Dan air Comet it was runway 2/4 and 0/6.

Anyway with only minutes to spare I got to the airport hotel boozer and saw the sod land, pint in hand. Very impressive and just to please me more got home and found out the take off has been put back to the original 11am. Ideal to get back without having to deal with any rush hour traffic.

On the minus side, not been in for years but what in the actual fuck has happened to the Airport Hotel boozer, charge to park £1.50 and £4.50 for a pint, and done up all posh. The robbing bastards. Came out of there with a sore arse.
I miss the sticky carpets and the smelly blokes in the back room with their radios and binoculars

the airport hotel realised they could make a fortune , it seems plane spotting is big business ,and anything to do with aviation sells well, ive even heard people even buy used airhostess clothing :)

does anyone want to buy some ramp rats underwear,tshirts socks or boots used and unwashed of course :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.