Talksport

Jim arselicker White telling us that last night’s result give the raggies an advantage on Sunday.
Doesn’t explain exactly how or why this will happen, presumably because we will be distraught at losing our unbeaten record in a meaningless game.
Hilarious cockney rag then phones to tell us that last night showed us that ,because there were some youngsters in the side, that our squad will not be good enough in the future to win anything.
It is truly an exhibition of desperate straw-clutching just before the derby.

shouty man is so far up maureens arse he is begging for them to beat us,last night was a huge blow and its advantage to the rags,no-one agreed with him but he wouldn't let it drop

Talksport Summarised:

Darren Gough is an imbecile.
Adrian Durham is just a troll, if he believes half the stuff he says then he is truely a deplorable human.
Alan Brazil and either McCoist or Parlour is quite good in the morning.
Joey Barton and Simon Jordan, say the things they say to try and keep themselves relevant.
Goldstein and ****y are both trolls trying to get a rise out of people after the games.

I genuinely believe that joey barton speaks by repeating syllables of words multiple times to make himself sound intelligent.... an example of = Th..th.the thing about that i..i..is that (long pause, insinuating he is looking for a big word) cat.

Apart from the morning show, every other show is literally riling up people so they ring in, telling us the odds on bets and playing toooooooooooolstation type shitty adverts.

shouty man is so far up maureens arse he is begging for them to beat us,last night was a huge blow and its advantage to the rags,no-one agreed with him but he wouldn't let it drop
That was funny!
Cascarino (or parlour- I can’t tell the difference) trying to tell him it will make virtually no difference on Sunday, and him sticking his fingers in his ears.

Used to like Gough as a cricketer, but he is living proof that being half decent at one sport does not give you the right, the knowledge or the intelligence to speak with authority on another. In fact he's front of a very long queue proving the exact opposite. The twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.