Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They score first and i think we'll have a hard time breaking them down, we score first and i think it's game over and we'll hit 3 or 4

Thing is both teams have 100% records when scoring first. So first goal is absolutely crucial.

The flip side is when we've conceded first we've won 4 drawn 1 and lost 1 (in all competitions). They have done less well when conceding first (winning 2 drawing 1 and losing 3 in all competitions).

Would take a draw as the gap would still be 8 points. Hate Stretford with a passion, but they are strong at home so a draw would not be the end of the world.

Concerned about the pace of Rashford and Martial as they will play on the counter.

We need a Chelsea away performance I feel to win it.

I have the feeling a defeat as such wouldn't be the problem,
but the fuckin rags in our daily lives and the bullshit broadcasted post match by so-called pundits.

Time to lift the mood on here. 100% City goals only...

We did it last year, we can do it again.

Without Pogba, their transition is quite slow to attack but they're very good at defending space and especially in their own box. We will need to be patient and move them around as much as possible, Lukaku is a worry as he always seems to do well against us and Kompany's pace is obviously not what it used to be. They'll probably play Matic, Herrera and Fellaini and the movement there isn't very good between them but the space will be pretty compact, so it's key we try and bait them to come out a bit. Hate derbies but on the plus side, we are 8 points ahead so lets just go all out with no fear and try and embarrass them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.