Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% home record pl plays 100% away record pl bookies don't usually get it wrong and have us a 11/10 favs with them 5/2 outsiders

I look forward to his answer.

Ok will answer again my post was in reply to Cyberblue who stated ' we could of lost 4 or 5 nil last night and we would have to be on our A game against the rags. I sarcastically said that pep could possibly change the team for Sunday.

We've got no chance, our defence is rubbish and they have the Best Keeper in the World™

We win Sunday and make it 14 wins on the trot and stop their run of not losing at home since we beat them last season

Going on about the depth last night, take out the 3 young kids and Yaya whos legs have gone, players need to be playing week in week out, Danilo struggles to get a game and was also playing with 2 defenders and Mangala, So he has no understanding with his defenders. Just look how good Dzeko looks in a Roma shirt playing regularly. Also we have Mendy and Stones missing.

Would take a draw right now. We're comfortably the better team but they're perfectly suited to play against us, they get plenty of practice playing with 10 men behind the ball and hitting on the break with pace and looking for set pieces. Then again, i said the same when we went to Leicester. They simply have to win but they know they can't go toe to toe with us, they'll sit back like a team in the relegation zone and hope to pounce on mistakes and play for set pieces. If they score first i don't see us getting anything from the game, they'll be too well drilled so it's imperative we don't make sloppy mistakes. There's no need to take risks here, i'd be happy for us to dominate possession as usual and patiently wait for an opening knowing that if it doesn't come we'll take the draw and still be 8 points clear.

One of our pet office rags took great delight in staggering up to me at the xmas do last night to tell me we'd lost, wheels have come off, going to get a thrashing on sunday, yadder-yadder...

Would take a draw right now. We're comfortably the better team but they're perfectly suited to play against us, they get plenty of practice playing with 10 men behind the ball and hitting on the break with pace and looking for set pieces. Then again, i said the same when we went to Leicester. They simply have to win but they know they can't go toe to toe with us, they'll sit back like a team in the relegation zone and hope to pounce on mistakes and play for set pieces. If they score first i don't see us getting anything from the game, they'll be too well drilled so it's imperative we don't make sloppy mistakes. There's no need to take risks here, i'd be happy for us to dominate possession as usual and patiently wait for an opening knowing that if it doesn't come we'll take the draw and still be 8 points clear.
Agree 100%

We have to be up for it from the off with fire in the belly and a determination to prove we are much the better side. If we meander about like we did in the first half against West Ham and defend similarly they will beat us.

Delph threw up on Monday but should be alright but Kompany felt something, not what you want to hear before a derby.

We need a couple of defenders in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.