The works Christmas doo thread.

Can't go to mine as I really don't want to go to prison. They have stopped inviting me now.

Mine is tonight in sandbach. Just got my secret Santa gift and it’s a book ‘can we trust the BBC’. not sure if it’s cause I’ve been working on the BBC for the past year or I’m a city fan.

I'm supposed to be setting off to get the bus into town for my do tonight - I say do, its a few people meeting up for drinks at the markets and then off around wherever for a few more.
I came here to get some inspiration and generate some enthusiasm - it's not worked.

Had mine last night. Pub crawl round Liverpool and some grub at Almost Famous. Organised by ourselves and only invited the ones we wanted there, so it was a good night and I feel rough as a badgers arse now

Made it safely back to room 5.08 at the radisson. Pissed naked and eating a bacon butty at the window for any one currently stood out side gmex.

My sister was given 2 hamsters in a cage for her secret Santa present.... WTF ?!?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.