Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's Iran's position at the moment regarding the acquisition of nuclear weapons and the situation with hezbollah?
Did Clinton say that she regarded a cyber attack the same as any other attack and she'd respond with the military?
Don't make the mistake of assuming that my dislike of Clinton is somehow an endorsement of trump because I promise you, it isn't. I just view him as slightly less dangerous, globally, than her.
If she had won the election, by now, one of two situations would have occurred. Assad would be either dead or in exile and a collection of isis and Al nusra would be running Syria. Or the Russians and iranians would have fronted up the western backed forces and the escalation would be catastrophic. I have no doubt that in that escalation, Israel would have been attacked. Israel is always going to be the number one target.
Unless they can be persuaded not to retaliate as in the gulf war with saddams scuds.
So you view Trump as slightly less dangerous?
The Trump who is:
- ramping up the rhetoric with a nuclear armed North Korea
- trying to tear up the Iran deal that prevents Iran from developing nuclear weapons
- inciting the Arab world to violence by upsetting the consensus about Jerusalem
- threatening the US commitment to NATO
As for the situation in Syria, it's a complete clusterfuck anyway and it's anybody's guess whether it would or even could be worse with a different American leader. As it is now, he's basically handed it over to Russia and its allies.
Apart from all that he's doing his best to destroy the planet with his anti-environmental policies.

But it would be much worse if Hillary was president with all those emails to answer for.

So you view Trump as slightly less dangerous?
The Trump who is:
- ramping up the rhetoric with a nuclear armed North Korea
- trying to tear up the Iran deal that prevents Iran from developing nuclear weapons
- inciting the Arab world to violence by upsetting the consensus about Jerusalem
- threatening the US commitment to NATO
As for the situation in Syria, it's a complete clusterfuck anyway and it's anybody's guess whether it would or even could be worse with a different American leader. As it is now, he's basically handed it over to Russia and its allies.
Apart from all that he's doing his best to destroy the planet with his anti-environmental policies.

But it would be much worse if Hillary was president with all those emails to answer for.
North Korea was behaving like this before trump and will do after he's gone.
Can you not see the evidence of what happens when the globalists interfere in that powder keg of a region?
Look at Lybia now. Look at Iraq. There's no easy solution. Arming various militias just fans the flames.
All those countries need a ruthless twat in charge to try and keep a lid on insurgency. Getting rid of them has opened the door to different violent factions.
The trump situation highlights how the USA and our country are split like never before.
It seems like as long as you hate trump, you get a free pass. Weinstein, spacey and affleck are also guilty of this.
Whatever anyone does, trump is worse, trump's to blame. The bloke is a fool but let's be fair and call out people for the wrongs they've done rather than trying to be selective and brush things under the carpet.
I hope that by the time the next election in 2020, the Americans choose a genuine, uncorrupted candidate for both major parties. The choice of an egotistical fool or a proven liar and hypocrite did that country a real disservice.

North Korea was behaving like this before trump and will do after he's gone.
Can you not see the evidence of what happens when the globalists interfere in that powder keg of a region?
Look at Lybia now. Look at Iraq. There's no easy solution. Arming various militias just fans the flames.
All those countries need a ruthless twat in charge to try and keep a lid on insurgency. Getting rid of them has opened the door to different violent factions.
The trump situation highlights how the USA and our country are split like never before.
It seems like as long as you hate trump, you get a free pass. Weinstein, spacey and affleck are also guilty of this.
Whatever anyone does, trump is worse, trump's to blame. The bloke is a fool but let's be fair and call out people for the wrongs they've done rather than trying to be selective and brush things under the carpet.
I hope that by the time the next election in 2020, the Americans choose a genuine, uncorrupted candidate for both major parties. The choice of an egotistical fool or a proven liar and hypocrite did that country a real disservice.
Instead they chose an egotistical fool AND a proven liar and hypocrite.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say other than however bad anyone is, Hillary would be worse, when actually there's no real evidence that this would be the case and plenty of evidence that it would be very difficult for anyone to be worse.
Not sure what your point is about Weinstein, Spacey and Affleck. Don't know about Affleck but Weinstein's and Spacey's alleged behaviour was very similar to the allegations against Trump yet their careers are over and Trump is still the President.

Instead they chose an egotistical fool AND a proven liar and hypocrite.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say other than however bad anyone is, Hillary would be worse, when actually there's no real evidence that this would be the case and plenty of evidence that it would be very difficult for anyone to be worse.
Not sure what your point is about Weinstein, Spacey and Affleck. Don't know about Affleck but Weinstein's and Spacey's alleged behaviour was very similar to the allegations against Trump yet their careers are over and Trump is still the President.
No real evidence?
Clinton wanted to follow the same path as Obama and Cameron. Arming rebels has created chaos and has fuelled terrorism.

Trump is the embodiment of everything the liberal elite hate. Rich, powerful, nationalistic, straight, entitled, white with a young pretty wife.
Weinstein gets a grilling...... "I'm concentrating all my efforts on fighting the nra"
Spacey gets a grilling..... "I'm going to come out and live my life as a gay man"
Affleck gets reminded of a couple of occasions when he sexually assaults two women..... "we, as MEN should behave better"
All they're doing is trying to appeal to the anti trump brigade. Whether it works for them remains to be seen. Trump, in his predictably cack handed way, was illustrating how easy it was for him to get women because of his wealth and stature when he made his pussy grabbing remark.

You still haven't commented on hillary's threat of military action against Russia or accepting money from Saudi Arabia while championing women's rights or using shaming tactics on bill clintons accusers.

No real evidence?
Clinton wanted to follow the same path as Obama and Cameron. Arming rebels has created chaos and has fuelled terrorism.

Trump is the embodiment of everything the liberal elite hate. Rich, powerful, nationalistic, straight, entitled, white with a young pretty wife.
Weinstein gets a grilling...... "I'm concentrating all my efforts on fighting the nra"
Spacey gets a grilling..... "I'm going to come out and live my life as a gay man"
Affleck gets reminded of a couple of occasions when he sexually assaults two women..... "we, as MEN should behave better"
All they're doing is trying to appeal to the anti trump brigade. Whether it works for them remains to be seen. Trump, in his predictably cack handed way, was illustrating how easy it was for him to get women because of his wealth and stature when he made his pussy grabbing remark.

You still haven't commented on hillary's threat of military action against Russia or accepting money from Saudi Arabia while championing women's rights or using shaming tactics on bill clintons accusers.
Thought you were going to provide links to her threats of military action against Russia. The one about Iran was taken completely out of context so I presume you've done the same with the Russian one.
It hasn't worked for Weinstein and Spacey. Their careers are over, yet Trump gets away with it.
Haven't got a clue about Affleck.
The bit about accepting Saudi money or shaming her husband's accuser are nothing to do with WW3 so I can't be bothered commenting. With your track record of distorting facts and making excuses for Trump I suspect there is more than one interpretation of those stories,but I'm not particularly interested anyway. I'm sure Trump's repeated belittling of his accusers is more than comparable with Hillary's alleged tactics.

Of course we would. Well known for her apocalyptic tendencies our Hilary.

She would launch 30,000 emails, all so boring and pointless, that the world would be enraged so much, the only solution would be a total, balls out fight till the end.

It's the way she rolls.

In fact, we'd all be dead by now.

I once had a colleague who cut out the middle part and killed using only boring, pointless e-mails. She was nicknamed "death by e-mail". She'd shit on Hilary.

I once had a colleague who cut out the middle part and killed using only boring, pointless e-mails. She was nicknamed "death by e-mail". She'd shit on Hilary.

I used to have a colleague who would send me an email, to tell me he was going to send an email and would I email him to confirm I had received the email instructing me I would receive an email.

I nicknamed him email ****.

Then I went round to his house, smashed all his windows and set fire to his living room.

The **** sent me an email telling me he was going to send an email with all the details of the attack I had carried out.

In the end I got another job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.