Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he said back in 1998 if he was going to run he'd "run as a Republican, they are stupid and would believe whatever lies he and Fox news told them.."

As I said before, he's always been a Democrat, always been pro-choice, always been pro-business. I'm hoping he just used the fire brand verbiage to get elected and that once in power he doesn't act like a total fucking ****.

My guess is no wall, no ban on Muslims, no ditching Obamacare etc.

That was a fake. It never happened.

Really, it was made up.

You can't be bothered because you're wrong. She's a hypocrite. You know she is.
If you don't remember her threat to Russia just prior to the election then you'll find it on YouTube.
You people don't know when you're being played. We had a woman's march (anti trump march) where Linda sarsour was advocating sharia law!!!!
Apparently, it doesn't matter if women get stoned to death for supposed adultery. FGM didn't get a mention either. But don't worry about little matters like that, under sharia law you get interest free credit cards and paid maternity leave (for those women that are allowed to leave the house and get a job)
I don't actually mind all the virtue signalling lefties to be honest. They'll ruin themselves with their own stupidity. Cracks are appearing already. We have universities banning germaine greer, Julie bindell and Peter tatchell for being bigots.

I'll make one prediction regarding hillary. She'll be the next weinstein over the next 12 months. One by one, she'll be exposed by the people closest to her. Just like weinstein, it'll reach a critical mass. Before, it was damaging to your career to criticise them. It'll become damaging not to soon enough.

You can't be bothered because you're wrong. She's a hypocrite. You know she is.
If you don't remember her threat to Russia just prior to the election then you'll find it on YouTube.
You people don't know when you're being played. We had a woman's march (anti trump march) where Linda sarsour was advocating sharia law!!!!
Apparently, it doesn't matter if women get stoned to death for supposed adultery. FGM didn't get a mention either. But don't worry about little matters like that, under sharia law you get interest free credit cards and paid maternity leave (for those women that are allowed to leave the house and get a job)
I don't actually mind all the virtue signalling lefties to be honest. They'll ruin themselves with their own stupidity. Cracks are appearing already. We have universities banning germaine greer, Julie bindell and Peter tatchell for being bigots.

I'll make one prediction regarding hillary. She'll be the next weinstein over the next 12 months. One by one, she'll be exposed by the people closest to her. Just like weinstein, it'll reach a critical mass. Before, it was damaging to your career to criticise them. It'll become damaging not to soon enough.

I'll predict your prediction will be the worst predictions since I predicted I would be less predictable.

Not the way it works. If you make a statement of fact it’s up to you to back it up. Not rely on others to do your job.

Links?

under sharia law you get interest free credit cards and paid maternity leave

No you don’t.

Sorry, do you think this is the Hilary thread?

Yeah.
Insults, talking about pizzas, ignoring certain truths. Predictable bollocks as usual.

He got elected. If they don't like him they'll vote for someone else.
Yes you’re talking shit.

Everything in your reply above has fuck all to do with my post.

Yes you’re talking shit.

Everything in your reply above has fuck all to do with my post.
It's pointless though providing links. Even when proved wrong, you'll find some excuse. When the trump story about Russian prozzies pissing on him got debunked as lies, everyone just carried on with something else. It's what the apologists do.
This forum is becoming less and less representative of public opinion not because opinions have changed. It's because the people who disagree with the most vocal are tired of being insulted and having labels thrown at them.

It's pointless though providing links. Even when proved wrong, you'll find some excuse. When the trump story about Russian prozzies pissing on him got debunked as lies, everyone just carried on with something else. It's what the apologists do.
This forum is becoming less and less representative of public opinion not because opinions have changed. It's because the people who disagree with the most vocal are tired of being insulted and having labels thrown at them.
You said Trump was unpopular with the media as he’s white and straight. That’s shite.

Also providing a link to a speech should be a piece of piss.

Fuckinhel, Netanyahu, can someone remove his tongue from the orange gibbons arsehole. Pair of cunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.