Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Komps/Silva being doubtful, Stones out and Mendy missing probably for almost the whole season I could live with a postponement.

By the time there's space to actually play the game in March or whenever we could feasibly be almost home and dry.

Bit silly this if true.surely one of our ex players could have been available.Shawn Wright Phillips,the Goat,Richard Dunne even a more recent player like Bellamy who has a relationship with Sky or Roberto Mancini or some one..love Noel but should be an ex player on there what is every one else's thoughts on this?

Bit silly this if true.surely one of our ex players could have been available.Shawn Wright Phillips,the Goat,Richard Dunne even a more recent player like Bellamy who has a relationship with Sky or Roberto Mancini or some one..love Noel but should be an ex player on there what is every one else's thoughts on this?
Paul Lake tweeted something similar to ****face Neville.
His response was they tried to find someone who'd won something, but there aren't any.

The inbreds are so droll

Never felt this nervous about a derby for a long time. Maybe it's the fact that they are challenging us for the title, not wanting to lose our record winning run to them, United not conceding at OT, DeGea in superhuman form etc.
I would take a draw now, as the gut feeling is that we will not be allowed to win there.
FFS! Man up :)

Huge game this one. A lot's at stake. It was around this time last year when the league was arguably lost when Chelsea beat us. If we win on Sunday I think we'll go on to win the league despite so many games being left to play.
I'm going for 1-3 city. Jesus x2 and Sane x1

Huge game this one. A lot's at stake. It was around this time last year when the league was arguably lost when Chelsea beat us. If we win on Sunday I think we'll go on to win the league despite so many games being left to play.
I'm going for 1-3 city. Jesus x2 and Sane x1

And if we don't win.....

And if we don't win.....
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.