Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't be bothered because you're wrong. She's a hypocrite. You know she is.
If you don't remember her threat to Russia just prior to the election then you'll find it on YouTube.
You people don't know when you're being played. We had a woman's march (anti trump march) where Linda sarsour was advocating sharia law!!!!
Apparently, it doesn't matter if women get stoned to death for supposed adultery. FGM didn't get a mention either. But don't worry about little matters like that, under sharia law you get interest free credit cards and paid maternity leave (for those women that are allowed to leave the house and get a job)
I don't actually mind all the virtue signalling lefties to be honest. They'll ruin themselves with their own stupidity. Cracks are appearing already. We have universities banning germaine greer, Julie bindell and Peter tatchell for being bigots.

I'll make one prediction regarding hillary. She'll be the next weinstein over the next 12 months. One by one, she'll be exposed by the people closest to her. Just like weinstein, it'll reach a critical mass. Before, it was damaging to your career to criticise them. It'll become damaging not to soon enough.
you always deflect away from trump,discuss him and not hypothetical nonsense about hiliary

You said Trump was unpopular with the media as he’s white and straight. That’s shite.

Also providing a link to a speech should be a piece of piss.
I said the liberal elite. Politicians, actors, new wave feminists and other pressure groups as well as the media. Put it this way, he's an easy target. What "ism" or "ophobia" could he claim to be a victim of under criticism?
Everyone knew what kind of bloke he was before he got elected. He wasn't shy with his opinions yet he still got in power.

I'm supposed to be working so I can't be copying and pasting quotes but like I said, you're welcome to read the tweets by sarsour. Whether what she said about the benefits of sharia law are accurate or not, she still made the statement.
I used her as an example of the hypocrisy of the anti trump, women's march. There was also the pro choice lobby speaking there. When the pro life women wanted their voice heard, they were told that they're not welcome.
As I've said before, by all means call out trump on his faults, he has enough of them. But this, my enemies enemy is my friend, behaviour is wrong.
I believe you live in the middle East. Do you honestly think that western intervention has been beneficial to the region?

you always deflect away from trump,discuss him and not hypothetical nonsense about hiliary
Trump labelling all Mexicans as rapists =wrong.
Trump making misogynist comments about women =wrong.
Trump interfering regarding Israel =dangerous and wrong.
Trump defying his own countries law and carrying out a missile strike =dangerous and wrong.
I don't defend trump, Karen.
I just don't like his detractors sat in greenhouses throwing stones whether it's the Clintons, weinstein..... whoever.

Trump defying his own countries law and carrying out a missile strike =dangerous and wrong.
I just don't like his detractors sat in greenhouses throwing stones whether it's the Clintons, weinstein..... whoever.

WOW. Nurse.

People are reacting to what he is doing as potus,hiliary has nothing to do with it,you can't say well she would do this or that as you don't know as she is not in charge,it's deflection and no more,i read this thread a lot so i know what is going on even if i don't comment very often,i read the news and see his tweets etc,the guy is a lunatic and a danger to the whole world

I believe you live in the middle East. Do you honestly think that western intervention has been beneficial to the region?
No but neither has Trump With his tweets against Qatar which made Tillerson come out here and chill everything out. His latest brain fart regarding Jerusalem is even worse.

But yet again you’re trying to link being against Trump as being for Hilary. It’s silly.

People are reacting to what he is doing as potus,hiliary has nothing to do with it,you can't say well she would do this or that as you don't know as she is not in charge,it's deflection and no more,i read this thread a lot so i know what is going on even if i don't comment very often,i read the news and see his tweets etc,the guy is a lunatic and a danger to the whole world
It's not hypothetical though is it Karen unless you think that she would have gone back on everything she said she'd do as president.
I agree that his belligerent attitude is dangerous and he doesn't seem to have an ounce of tact and diplomacy in him. The situation in Korea could come down to who blinks first if the stupid tweets and missile testing continues.
Hillary was with Obama and their policies have caused huge unrest in an already troubled region. It's not hypothetical, it's a historical reality.

It's not hypothetical though is it Karen unless you think that she would have gone back on everything she said she'd do as president.
I agree that his belligerent attitude is dangerous and he doesn't seem to have an ounce of tact and diplomacy in him. The situation in Korea could come down to who blinks first if the stupid tweets and missile testing continues.
Hillary was with Obama and their policies have caused huge unrest in an already troubled region. It's not hypothetical, it's a historical reality.
But not relevant as she is not the president

You can't be bothered because you're wrong. She's a hypocrite. You know she is.
If you don't remember her threat to Russia just prior to the election then you'll find it on YouTube.
You people don't know when you're being played. We had a woman's march (anti trump march) where Linda sarsour was advocating sharia law!!!!
Apparently, it doesn't matter if women get stoned to death for supposed adultery. FGM didn't get a mention either. But don't worry about little matters like that, under sharia law you get interest free credit cards and paid maternity leave (for those women that are allowed to leave the house and get a job)
I don't actually mind all the virtue signalling lefties to be honest. They'll ruin themselves with their own stupidity. Cracks are appearing already. We have universities banning germaine greer, Julie bindell and Peter tatchell for being bigots.

I'll make one prediction regarding hillary. She'll be the next weinstein over the next 12 months. One by one, she'll be exposed by the people closest to her. Just like weinstein, it'll reach a critical mass. Before, it was damaging to your career to criticise them. It'll become damaging not to soon enough.
I can’t be bothered because it’s fuck all to do with your stupid assertion that Hillary would have started WW3 by now, which is what I originally responded to and you came back with an out of context quote to “prove” your idiotic point. As for searching YouTube, why the fuck should I when it’s you who is trying to use it to justify your argument. Can’t be arsed with you any more. Nothing else you’ve said backs up your point in the slightest and if I wanted to discuss Hillary Clinton’s faults I’d go on a thread about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.