Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet heavy snow on Sunday would suit these "Stoke wannabe's". Park the snow plough and hoof it up to elbows or Bukaki on the break...
Or knowing them, get the game called off until leg breaker serves his ban.

The scum have refused City's request to allow an Amazon camera crew into the away dressing room on Sunday as part of that documentary they're doing. To make up for it, I think they should be allowed full access to the away dressing room in the return fixture.

They're doing a documentary, not a re-make of The Hills Have Eyes ;-)

The weather forecast has given a potential for snow on Friday and then if to be believed quite a bit on Sunday. I doubt it will effect the game due to underground heating. However hope we do not get unlucky. Been looking forward to this game for ages.

Nothing new. We're used to seeing the ball with snow on, at the swamp.

Last edited:
Derby games are always great over the years love them. I think this game is going to be a game were anything can happen. I fully expect them to park the bus even at home and them trying to counter us. Saying that for some reason I wouldnt mind seeing us sitting back and then countering them with Sane and Sterling running at Valencia and Young they could get in down the flanks. Who to start up front too. I think Kun should start and bring on Jesus whenever the game gets stretched. Midfield be key and if David is out it will be interesting to see who Pep goes for to put in beside KDB and Fernandhino.

If I was given a draw now I would take your hand off you but I wouldnt be shocked if there is some dodgy decisions from the ref on the day to swing it there way or not. Just to try and keep the league title race going.

We will win........
We have the players, we have the manager, ....they are cakkin it.....

C’mon City.... these are there for the taking.....

Derby games are always great over the years love them. I think this game is going to be a game were anything can happen. I fully expect them to park the bus even at home and them trying to counter us. Saying that for some reason I wouldnt mind seeing us sitting back and then countering them with Sane and Sterling running at Valencia and Young they could get in down the flanks. Who to start up front too. I think Kun should start and bring on Jesus whenever the game gets stretched. Midfield be key and if David is out it will be interesting to see who Pep goes for to put in beside KDB and Fernandhino.

If I was given a draw now I would take your hand off you but I wouldnt be shocked if there is some dodgy decisions from the ref on the day to swing it there way or not. Just to try and keep the league title race going.
In a straight fight we should win but add in oliver and all bets are off

If,at the start of the season,i was told we would come away from the swamp sitting top of the league,with a five point lead,and a superior goal difference,i would have been a very happy man.The fact we have an opportunity to make it eleven is mind blowing.

Forr the record,i think we will win but i'll be very content with a draw.

Mou will be quite negative and park the bus, and hit us on counter.

I think Pep will put more bodies in midfield. Here is my lineup,

Ederson
Walker Komp Ota Delph
Ferny Gundo
Silva KDB
Sterling Aguero

I bet heavy snow on Sunday would suit these "Stoke wannabe's". Park the snow plough and hoof it up to elbows or Bukaki on the break...
Or knowing them, get the game called off until leg breaker serves his ban.
Elbows..I love it....the microphone headed Belgian thug Fallatio..I am guessing..what a dork..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.