Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

f8b473895a23246c2a3c6d01b0120fec.png

7f1008285a237dd22a3cc41c8043a216.png

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/poo-gate-sunderland-fan-i-11638099.amp

The Sunderland fan at the centre of a 'poo-gate' scandal has identified himself and responded to claims he defecated on his seat in the stands.

But Callum, who admits he was incredibly drunk, has come forward to set the record straight - insisting that he did NOT defecate on his seat.

Callum, a season ticket holder, said he couldn't recall the incident but believes he must have been so drunk he thought he was on the toilet.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/poo-gate-sunderland-fan-i-11638099.amp

The Sunderland fan at the centre of a 'poo-gate' scandal has identified himself and responded to claims he defecated on his seat in the stands.

But Callum, who admits he was incredibly drunk, has come forward to set the record straight - insisting that he did NOT defecate on his seat.

Callum, a season ticket holder, said he couldn't recall the incident but believes he must have been so drunk he thought he was on the toilet.
To be fair to Callum, given the shit he has had to watch from the stands, why shouldn't he produce some shit of his own?

That'll do nicely

Great result SM , Cattermole's second half fade again aside ( that's 9 reds for Sunderland ) to get a point with 10 men at a side going for 7 wins on the spin must give the fans some heart.

At least the leaking of goals may have stopped a tad and you can move up the table to at least where you can consolidate next year.

Great result SM , Cattermole's second half fade again aside ( that's 9 reds for Sunderland ) to get a point with 10 men at a side going for 7 wins on the spin must give the fans some heart.

At least the leaking of goals may have stopped a tad and you can move up the table to at least where you can consolidate next year.

Cheers mate

Yep.."8 players out injured, a few due back soon...seems like we are a little more organised....little chinks of hope

Cheers mate

Yep.."8 players out injured, a few due back soon...seems like we are a little more organised....little chinks of hope

I have watched some of the sides like Barnsley , Bolton and QPR a fair bit this season and while you are coming from a very low base I would be surprised if you don't finish ahead of these sides this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.