Utd v City post match

Can’t help but think our squad is a bit threadbare. Amazing that we are winning when playing a 5ft 11 midfielder at centre half.

Would love to see Sanchez and a defender arrive soon to just give us a boost. How long till stones is fit?

we started watching it on a USA station with Dixon as co commentator and then had to switch to Sky and the difference in commentator excitement/bias/dissapointment was stark. Jeez Sky have to ditch their Utd supporting commentators, it stinks to high heaven, I wonder what impression Noel got in the studio with these rags?

Otheer than that what a performance, Utd were attrocious, not sure we dominated or if they parked the bus too much, but we played a professional game right to the last seconds.

Ref was fair on the whole considering it was their ground and the fans were desparate.

Motm difficult, between Silva, KDB, Otamendi, Ferny

mqdefault.jpg

Hello guys. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. A former red here who "moved to the other side of town", and boy am I happy I did that move!!! The sky is really clear blue here! Looking forward to an amazing season and hopefully we get to taste some silverware at the end of it!

No we weren't.

In the first half we controlled the game excellently but went to pieces in the box, we butchered at least 3 great chances without troubling them.

In the second half we defended their long balls well but a lot of players got very nervous under pressure and gave the ball away constantly, and we butchered several great counterattacking opportunities to kill the game.

I don't know how anyone watched that and thought we were excellent unless the only thing you looked at is the scoreboard.

This was a great result but we didn't play well. If we had played well it would have been 10.

I agree bang on the money that summing up.

You have got to be joking.We were brilliant.

If you think that was us playing brilliantly you must have missed the rest of the season.

We did very well in several areas of the game but had nothing to show for our dominance, failed to kill off the game when given easy opportunities and then had to rely on a wonder save to come away with a victory from a game we should have put to bed 40 minutes earlier

Great result. Not great performance. I can only assume some people spent 90 minutes staring at the scoreboard, or are so traumatised from the 30 years before 2011 that they think any win against United means we played incredibly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.