Chelsea 2017/2018

My Huddersfield Town supporting neighbour, was laughing at the complete and utter Ignorance of Chelsea fans last night. Chanting “champions of England you’ll never sing that.”
Told him they did the same after we came into money when they sang “stand up if you’ve won the league” then looked quite bemused when all started to stand up.

just my opinion

It's cool, you're entitled to it, I find it a bit silly though, if I'm honest. It's like me randomly declaring Gabriel Jesus to be bang average, when all the evidence points to the contrary :)

It's cool, you're entitled to it, I find it a bit silly though, if I'm honest. It's like me randomly declaring Gabriel Jesus to be bang average, when all the evidence points to the contrary :)

i just find his movement poor, watching him against us the other day he was so sluggish - i was pleased he was up front rather than your other attacking options.

i just find his movement poor, watching him against us the other day he was so sluggish - i was pleased he was up front rather than your other attacking options.

He had a poor game, the whole team were poor. His movement is actually one of his strengths. His link up play, especially with Hazard is exquisite. He's not the best finisher, he has missed quite a few easy chances, but he still puts them away at an extremely regular rate, 10 goals and 5 assists so far, in roughly 20 games.

EDIT: That seemed a bit overly defensive haha. It's fine that you think he's average :)

This is football fans. Guy has a poor game - average. Guy has a great game - elite.

Actually with Chelsea you have the bonus of having football fans apply the same rule to whoever your manager is too.

Last I checked you won your last game. So that means Conte's getting a 10 year extension, a £2bn transfer budget and your players are so enamoured with the man that they're all getting a tattoo of his face on their chests.

You might want to keep clear though when you lose next though. You'll be sacking Conte on the back of 16 training ground bustups and Hazard will be off to Real Madrid in exchange for one packet of salt and vinegar Squares. Plus something about Matic and United.

Enjoy your season!! :D

Actually with Chelsea you have the bonus of having football fans apply the same rule to whoever your manager is too.

Last I checked you won your last game. So that means Conte's getting a 10 year extension, a £2bn transfer budget and your players are so enamoured with the man that they're all getting a tattoo of his face on their chests.

You might want to keep clear though when you lose next though. You'll be sacking Conte on the back of 16 training ground bustups and Hazard will be off to Real Madrid in exchange for one packet of salt and vinegar Squares. Plus something about Matic and United.

Enjoy your season!! :D
Rumours are out there that Ancelotti will be brought in over the summer. I guess 1-0 isn't enough these days for some..

Morata is not average but he's not mind boggling too. Never in an elite group of strikers and never will be. He'd never play for Chelsea if we are not living the times when top strikers are rare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.