Club Shop

grant1977

we may well be unreal on the pitch but the basics are still appalling

i ordered my son a shirt last weekend so i could post it to Canada for him. i also ordered an additional gift. By Wednesday i heard nothing. i looked on line and it stated order being picked so i gave them a rang. i had the rudest person ever on the phone who advised the shirt was ready but the other item was being picked. he stated a shirt can take up to 7 days as it was being printed...i did point out there are usually loads printed in the club shop and no where doe sit state 7 days. i asked him what i should do and how i could get the shirt faster ...his response was "you will have to sort it out yourself, there is nothing i can do".

after calming down i rang again spoke to a nice guy who said the would increase my postage to express so that it arrived today so i could then send to my son today as it is last posting day....no shirt no update so i rang again this morning

spoke to someone else again today who said as it was their delay they would send my sons shirt to Canada for me via express delivery and so i gave them the details. i was assured this was all done and i would receive confirmation. the confirmation has now arrived and both items have been sent to my home address in the UK thus missing the last post. how difficult can this type of thing be? same as the bars at half time its the simplest of things they simply cannot get right grrrrrr

I tried to buy some things for my nephew the other day. Had to give up. It just wouldn't work. Website is terrible. I'm not sure who ok'd it's redesign. It was better before and they probably spent a fortune on it

I tried to buy some things for my nephew the other day. Had to give up. It just wouldn't work. Website is terrible. I'm not sure who ok'd it's redesign. It was better before and they probably spent a fortune on it
It really is appalling now, as you say it was much better before the redesign.
In the past I'd go on there everyday, now maybe once a week if that, I had a look the other day for a retro shirt, I like you gave up.
It's slow and quite a lot of content won't even load.
At last something to have a good moan about, that's better : )

Ordered 3 things on the 5/12, still not come by the 12/12, guy said it was because it is busy this time of year and it is still being picked. I needed it for yesterday so I told him it was disgraceful that it was this slow and cancelled my order. Got the refund this morning. Shit service

It really is appalling now, as you say it was much better before the redesign.
In the past I'd go on there everyday, now maybe once a week if that, I had a look the other day for a retro shirt, I like you gave up.
It's slow and quite a lot of content won't even load.
At last something to have a good moan about, that's better : )
Whilst I agree and appreciate the redesigned club website is nowhere as good as the last one, finding things on the club shop is hardly difficult. After seeing your post, I've just searched for a retro top and found it within two clicks. Search "Man City shop" in google, click on the OS link and one of the drop-down categories is "Retro." Hardly ground-breaking.

we may well be unreal on the pitch but the basics are still appalling

i ordered my son a shirt last weekend so i could post it to Canada for him. i also ordered an additional gift. By Wednesday i heard nothing. i looked on line and it stated order being picked so i gave them a rang. i had the rudest person ever on the phone who advised the shirt was ready but the other item was being picked. he stated a shirt can take up to 7 days as it was being printed...i did point out there are usually loads printed in the club shop and no where doe sit state 7 days. i asked him what i should do and how i could get the shirt faster ...his response was "you will have to sort it out yourself, there is nothing i can do".

after calming down i rang again spoke to a nice guy who said the would increase my postage to express so that it arrived today so i could then send to my son today as it is last posting day....no shirt no update so i rang again this morning

spoke to someone else again today who said as it was their delay they would send my sons shirt to Canada for me via express delivery and so i gave them the details. i was assured this was all done and i would receive confirmation. the confirmation has now arrived and both items have been sent to my home address in the UK thus missing the last post. how difficult can this type of thing be? same as the bars at half time its the simplest of things they simply cannot get right grrrrrr

I share your pain :-(

The order I placed on 4th December has been picked today and should be available for collection at the stadium shop by next Wednesday!

I'm trying to order a shirt from Asia but I want to pay for it with my UK bank account and have it sent to an UK address but I can't get the prices up in Pounds. All South East Asian currencies and USD but not pounds. Bag of shite, will have to order from Sports Direct instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.