Sanchez vs Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

butlerkb

Reports city are looking at Harry Kane for $170 million how does he compare to Alex is Sanchez at a quarter price. I see Sanchez as a hard worker, strong runner and can play front man or come back for the ball. Best value for me would be sanchez

I don't know how Kane operates to be honest.... I'm not sure if he's best as a number 9 lone striker or if he's a Aguero type who prefers to recieve the ball and take defenders on..... if it's the former then he won't fit in our team.

Would love to see Harry join us.

Big fan of his workrate and his qualities as a striker. Think he would be the best replacement for Sergio if he tends to leave in the near future.

Do not forget that Alexis is a left winger from nature and Kane is a typical #9.

City linked to Kane just before we play Spurs, would you credit that?

Great striker but bad fit for us.

Fake news but Kane is a great striker. He’s young and he’s English. I’d snap Spurs arm off if he were available.

Kane is a class goalscorer given time and space but doesn't have the close control or the engine for what we want our strikers to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.