Sergej Milinković-Savić

First name on the back of the jersey. It's a no from me. Having Bernardo is bad enough. We can't be having that carry on.

Although he does love a switch of play from left back to right wing so Pep will love him for that.
In all fairness, "Malinkovic-Savic" costs a lot more on the back than "Sergej"!

According to transfermarkt.de Lazio want to beat the Pogba price when selling SMS, so they are out to get over 100 million euros.

According to transfermarkt.de Lazio want to beat the Pogba price when selling SMS, so they are out to get over 100 million euros.

If you look at the fee Lazio got out of us for Kolorov I dread to think what this could become.

Torino also thought they were going to get 100m euros for Andrea Bellotti. I'd be absolutely shocked if he went for anything over 75m euros.

Torino also thought they were going to get 100m euros for Andrea Bellotti. I'd be absolutely shocked if he went for anything over 75m euros.

Good point. Just like I’d be shocked if anyone pays £60m for VVD let alone the £70m Southampton were asking for in the summer.

Good point. Just like I’d be shocked if anyone pays £60m for VVD let alone the £70m Southampton were asking for in the summer.

Not sure if there was sarcasm in that or not, but I agree with the above statement. I see VVD going for £50m-£55m and that's primarily because it's an English club selling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.